Alloa Albion Rovers

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Let's not forget the hilariously-worded legal threats sent to the site owner after he was punted for chucking paedophile insults about.

I'm sure everyone has their own reasons for finding him a pain in the arse. Mine is that he's a terrible announcer who seems to delight in finding ways to annoy the home fans. The past month has seen a much improved matchday experience.

10 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Let's not forget the hilariously-worded legal threats sent to the site owner after he was punted for chucking paedophile insults about.

I'm sure everyone has their own reasons for finding him a pain in the arse. Mine is that he's a terrible announcer who seems to delight in finding ways to annoy the home fans. The past month has seen a much improved matchday experience.

He seemed to annoy an Albion fan behind me because he did not play the A Team theme when they scored. After all they are Albion Rovers.

7 minutes ago, falkirkwasp said:

Knew nothing about that, so cannot comment.

Mine is that when he plays his music at half time his cd collection seems to always be scrathed so its really bad quality.

That's just what Coldplay sounds like, I'm afraid  :P

Great credit goes to albion rovers other than the first game they have been our bogey team and today was about them not us. Big fan of both of your strike force, gutted the big man went off had he stayed on it may have been a different game.

Well done [emoji106]????

A few teams have been looking at him st mirren mainly but Lee mcculloch was at the game on Tuesday taking a look at him along with a couple other people

What has happened with the announcer like. When he was mentioning the stuff at the start about the guys going to do the rowing (rather them than me good luck to them) it was as if he was reading bad handwriting was very stop start

Today we were back doing what we do well. Dig in and stay disciplined making us hard to beat.

That's just because he has the reading skills of a primary school pupil.

Assuming now that he's back Mike has decided that paedophile slurs and constantly abusing both home and away supporters online are acceptable. Sad really.

Archived