False Favourite

The Equalizer

This is a group I've been a member of on Facebook for a while if anyone's interested. Unfortunately the free trial period is up tomorrow but at 20 knicker a month it's incredible value. Consistently provides winners and if you follow the staking plan you really can't go wrong. 36% success rate and over £550 profit from £10 per point from December.

https://www.facebook.com/FalseFavourite/

His tip for tomorrow is Don'tforgettocall in the 8:15 at Newcastle 1.5 pt E/W.

2 hours ago, The Equalizer said:

This is a group I've been a member of on Facebook for a while if anyone's interested. Unfortunately the free trial period is up tomorrow but at 20 knicker a month it's incredible value. Consistently provides winners and if you follow the staking plan you really can't go wrong. 36% success rate and over £550 profit from £10 per point from December.

https://www.facebook.com/FalseFavourite/

His tip for tomorrow is Don'tforgettocall in the 8:15 at Newcastle 1.5 pt E/W.

1.5 pt is £15 assuming standard pro gambling online chat... or is that the odds?

cheers :) 

2 hours ago, Booker-T said:

1.5 pt is £15 assuming standard pro gambling online chat... or is that the odds?

cheers :) 

Yes assuming you want to bet at £10 per point it would be £15 E/W. He uses £10 level stakes to record his results and I play £25 per point after upping my stakes about 4 weeks ago and haven't looked back. The horse is currently at 6/1 so more of a safety net than any real EW value but it's been backed in from 16/1.

8 hours ago, just me 2 said:

One person pay the subscription first month share the tips on here then stop, another person takes the subscription the second month and so on, everyone wins.

I'm not on Facebook or I would have went first

That wouldn't work because he knows about this site and this thread. I told him I was going to create it and asked permission to post some of his tips in here when the paid service starts to increase interest. I don't see why anyone would grudge the membership fee if he is providing profit every month. In the event that there is a profit free month the following month is given free. 

Has anyone checked out the group on facebook?

The results are all there, this guy is about discipline and long term profit and he expects a better return of the flat season than the hurdles as that is his real area of expertise. 

I am just a punter and I am in no way affiliated with False Favourite other than I am a paying member of the club. This is a good investment.

33 minutes ago, berwick-the-unbeatable said:

Stuck a few quid on seeing as I had a winner at Doncaster earlier today. I'll see how it goes and consider it.

Fingers crossed it does the business.

edit- Beat by a nose :(

3 minutes ago, berwick-the-unbeatable said:

Aye no joy. I'll keep an eye on it but not gonna sign up just yet - see he hasn't enjoyed the best day.

4 places from 4 selections but only one was advised EW at 14/1. I take confidence from it if nothing else. Hopefully a good indication of what's to come. I'll tell him there is a little interest on here and he'll probably give a few more tips. I can't post his selections without his say so as it violates the terms of his service but a few decent priced winners on here over the next month will hopefully convince a few.

4 places from 4 selections but only one was advised EW at 14/1. I take confidence from it if nothing else. Hopefully a good indication of what's to come. I'll tell him there is a little interest on here and he'll probably give a few more tips. I can't post his selections without his say so as it violates the terms of his service but a few decent priced winners on here over the next month will hopefully convince a few.

Aye. I had looked at ew with Betfair's price increases if you reduce the places but felt it wasn't worthwhile. If you can tag me whenever he gives a tip (provided he does give a couple more) I'll keep an eye on things. Quite a few have an issue with people paying for tips but if it's profitable then I really don't see the issue - my knowledge of horses really isn't good enough to make money off it myself!

• 1 month later...

We have been on an amazing run the last few weeks. After a slow start to April we have been banging out winners left and right. The results are all available here falsefavourite.com/results 

Best £20 you'll ever spend folks. 3 winners from 4 today at 7/2, 4/1 and 10/1. This guy has made me a small fortune.

Happy days! Wasn't comfortable by any stretch but advised at 3pts it was a strong bet (I didn't put the pts up earlier as I figured you guys would judge for yourself as none of you are members...yet) I implore you all to look at the results page on the website. Total transparency and fantastic return on investment.

Archived