Choose Mrs Romeo's New car

Romeo

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldn't want to buy one myself but if I was buying one for my boo I would consider it.

Brave man using that phrase on here [emoji23].

I think if i got my 'boo' that she'd try and run me over with it. In fact her car is nice, even though it's a Peugeot. Pretty sure it's a 208, looks like this one

IMG_1490907482.241720.jpg.f4f4bd0fabe7ab721828e2b427c28c49.jpg

5 minutes ago, NewBornBairn said:

I can just imagine Romeo inviting folk round to see his wife's Fabia

It was on his original list.

Mine decided that it would lose power tonight at the top of a big bloody hill. No power steering. Engine eventually cut out. Managed to get it off the main road (I was going down hill) and parked up. Will deal with trying to get it to a garage to get fixed (likely the alternator) tomorrow.

Not the best way to end the day. Or start tomorrow. 

When I was waiting to pick up my Mazda 3 from the dealership it wasn't ready on time so they gave me a new Mazda 2 1.6 Diesel to run about in for a couple of days while I was waiting. I'd recommend that to anyone looking for a good small car. I don't know a lot about cars but I really enjoyed driving that it was well laid out inside too. I've had VW Polos in the past and I preferred the Mazda.

I'd give her my car but the company wouldn't be chuffed. VW Passat and the shocks have gone. Thing bounces all over the place and jumps sideways if you hit a bump going around a corner. Wheel bearing's gone too so I end every day with a headache. Gets it's MOT tomorrow before being replaced - that'll be fun.

Mother in laws got a new corsa not the most enthralling thing to drive but it has a nice touch screen dab stereo heated seats and steering wheel and a button to make the steering really light when you're parking it.

My shit box 10byear old astra has chucked the most awkward fucking water pipe to change thinking of going for one of those pcp? Deal things 

Theres a 600bhp Mk1 Octavia VRS, with heated leather seats, floating about for not much more than that.

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

Theres a 600bhp Mk1 Octavia VRS, with heated leather seats, floating about for not much more than that.

A hover car, who could resist that.

32 minutes ago, pub car king said:

Mother in laws got a new corsa not the most enthralling thing to drive but it has a nice touch screen dab stereo heated seats and steering wheel and a button to make the steering really light when you're parking it.

Wait, what?

Is power steering not light enough? 

My Mk3 Golf had no PS and even trying to turn the wheel at a standstill was a herculean effort.

Archived