Weekend betting

nelsjfc

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Went a score on Christian Eriksen to have two shots on target vs Bournemouth at 7/5 and a fiver on a daft request a bet on Sky as well for interest (Kane to score, Wanyama, Alli and Davies to be carded at 150/1).

I also expect Clyde to win today given Elgin are in dreadful form and by the looks of things, have Shane Sutherland and Brian Cameron, their main attack threat, out injured. Our defence is atrocious though so a Clyde clean sheet looks unlikely. Another score on Clyde to win and over 2.5 goals at 21/10. A win today (and if Cowdenbeath lose at Stirling) should see us all but safe. 

Celta Vigo at 13/8 away to Tony Adams Granada tomorrow night. Admittedly I know very little about either team but going by the table Granada must've been pretty shite this season and that's before they appointed that tactical mastermind.

Usually a load of goals in Buckie games, Clyde and Berwick would probably be happy fucking over Cowdenbeath with a draw, Las Palmas and Hamilton do well at home, and Morton are shite. Not sure why I put Alloa in, slightly regretting it now, could be a draw. Pays about £5,000.

sat.thumb.JPG.e4211095b9af2b57e7fd5b22c91e6f38.JPG

Archived