Weekend betting

nelsjfc

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

They're giving free money away today, can't lose. The draw is Elgin v Montrose.

free.JPG.e6f1fdb05462385bc277dfda508b5822.JPG

Only doubt here is what will you spend it on IMO

Had a look and thought Reading were actually a fairly decent price today, around 3/1 away to Norwich I think.

Currently getting shagged 6-1 at half time

Backed sunderland to get something today. Man U uninspired and haven't won there in last three visits. Mackems tend to get up for bigger games and have held Spurs and Liverpool at home this year but relying  on them still trying when they're all but down. Happy to opppose 1/3 man united through.

My banker today was going to be Aberdeen at close to evens, but had a premonition of the Coupon Buster thread being full of "Fucking sheep" posts.

So I've gone sensible instead.

sun.JPG.8934950b286cc499b9f8cbc4341cf730.JPG

In the rugby, Glasgow are at home to Zebre tomorrow night with Zebre coming off two straight wins against Connacht and Dragons, which is very rare for them. Both the wins were at home and the Italian teams are usually much worse away but with Glasgow have been poor by their standards recently so may not win by as many as point as normal. Some of the handicap odds seem pretty generous.

Zebra +32 points at 1.90

Zebre +24.5 points at 2.62

Cue Glasgow to win by 60 now…

Tempted with the Sky Sports price boost treble of Everton, Stoke and West Ham at 7's.

West Ham are bouffin right enough!

Aye, they always throw in a stinker. Man Utd did me midweek on their enhanced treble.

Archived