Weekend betting

nelsjfc

Tempted by a decent sized single on Aberdeen on Friday. Short odds 4/7 but with Dundees apparent injury problems and Aberdeens form it's hard to see past an away win even allowing for a better Dundee performance against Celtic last time out.

Wished i hadn't bottled going for a "sizeable" bet. Went for -1 once I saw the sides.

1e3fa5d0fe70c153564355608a277ce4.jpg

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, nelsjfc said:

Elsewhere surprised Patrick are better than evens at home against County given relative form.

We've been short in the bookies all year. They got it into their head before the season that we were the 6th/7th placed team (basing this on their odds for relegation), and they've stuck with it all year. Even when we were in 12th place for a while, we were still favoured when going away to fellow bottom-half teams like Killie, Dundee or the Highland teams.

They've ended up being right about it, tbf to them. On an individual basis though I think we are too short in certain games, and I'd agree this is another one.

Going for a Falkirk (4/7) and Alloa (13/20) double this weekend at Ladbrokes.

Falkirk lost their last 2 but felt unlucky to do so and have apparently being playing well. Raith Rovers away record is poor and Falkirk really need the win as they aim to secure 2nd place. 

Alloa were on a great run and hoping to catch Livi until Queens Park hit an injury time equaliser at Alloa last weekend. The league title is now pretty much gone now, but they've been playing well lately -- the visitors Albion Rovers have also won their last 2 so it won't be easy, but Alloa are half a class above. 

10 hours ago, BinoBalls said:

Going for a Falkirk (4/7) and Alloa (13/20) double this weekend at Ladbrokes.

Falkirk lost their last 2 but felt unlucky to do so and have apparently being playing well. Raith Rovers away record is poor and Falkirk really need the win as they aim to secure 2nd place.

We've outshot our opponents in both those games, but have been a bit wasteful with our finishing, so it depends on your definition of luck. That said, the quality of opposition won't be as strong this weekend, so a similar performance 'should' be enough to win. Raith won this fixture back in October, but their away record since then is D3 L6 and only scored 2. All things considered, it's a decent shout for an acca, but I'd be waiting to see if Austin and Hippolyte were in the starting XI before backing it.

Tempted by a decent sized single on Aberdeen on Friday. Short odds 4/7 but with Dundees apparent injury problems and Aberdeens form it's hard to see past an away win even allowing for a better Dundee performance against Celtic last time out.

Wished i hadn't bottled going for a "sizeable" bet. Went for -1 once I saw the sides.

1e3fa5d0fe70c153564355608a277ce4.jpg

When you can't differentiate the edit and quote functions [emoji85]

28 minutes ago, Dougie Mills said:

This looks like an awful shout so far! :shutup

Could be worse, i've got them on my coupon, along with a couple of draws.

Including St Mirren v Ayr. 

Currently 5-0.

1 minute ago, berwick-the-unbeatable said:

Cash OOT

:lol:

Im gonna let it run I think. The Swans need to win sometime and Boro are even worse than them.

[emoji38]
Im gonna let it run I think. The Swans need to win sometime and Boro are even worse than them.

Good luck with it mate. I'm not so sure with Boro being improved last time out and having had a couple of weeks to work on things with Agnew. Hopefully their shite strikeforce will win it for you.

With Edinburgh City not scoring yesterday doing my 6fold BTTS coupon, I have a free bet in my account which is nice as I didn't even know BTTS qualified for willy hills offer. 

As usual with a free bet, I've gone fairly balls out at big odds

bet.jpg

48 minutes ago, berwick-the-unbeatable said:

Good luck with it mate. I'm not so sure with Boro being improved last time out and having had a couple of weeks to work on things with Agnew. Hopefully their shite strikeforce will win it for you.

36 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

I'd cash out to. Cash out and then put a single on ?

Llorente out and Jordan Ayew upfront :lol:

I'm swithering again and the cash out is up to £93 :lol:

Archived