Thimbleweed Park

CLANCY2KTID

• 3 weeks later...
23 hours ago, mrpaddyx said:

Can't wait for this to come to the PS4.

Keep us posted with your thoughts on it. I'm actually glad I got it so early. There were a couple of right nippy moments that I was stuck solid but there were no walk-through's written yet to tempt me. Made the experience even more traditional as when you were stuck in the old lucasfilm/lucasarts games you just had to presevere.

To get me warmed up I've been playing the remastered version of Day of the Tentacle on the PS4. I thought I would breeze through it but apparently not playing a game for 20 years or so can affect your memory.

On 23/04/2017 at 22:50, mrpaddyx said:

Can't wait for this to come to the PS4.

I've never actually played it right the way through, had it on cdrom for pc years ago and it didn't work right for some reason. Downloaded when it was free a couple months back but I've still to start it as well as Grim Fandango.

I'm not exaggerating when I say that this is probably the most fun I've had playing a game over the past few years.

On 01/05/2017 at 17:46, Gaz said:

I'm not exaggerating when I say that this is probably the most fun I've had playing a game over the past few years.

Proves that graphics effects etc mean little when the story and puzzles are as good. More than just a nostalgia fest, it's a damn good game.

Archived