Sturgeon out

sfha

Would have thought the creation of a modern day slum on her own doorstep and under her watch might warrant a bit more attention tbh

Did this happen suddenly in the last year? Just asking because the people of Govanhill voted for her in massive numbers. While you're at it you could also outline the extent to which the local Council should take some responsibility for their actual area.

Or you could simply f**k off with your concern trolling.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, doulikefish said:

Ill ask again,have you contacted the local council or been to one the local msp/mp surgeries to raise your concern??Or are you just concern trolling??

Trolling? I've made about five posts today which will be far less than yersel. I only pass through the area so whilst it's very sad for the locals unless the bad stuff reaches a bit closer to home I will save my visits to the MPs. Tell me how close do you live to Govanhill to gather an informed opinion of the current situation?

Just now, AyrExile said:

Trolling? I've made about five posts today which will be far less than yersel. I only pass through the area so whilst it's very sad for the locals unless the bad stuff reaches a bit closer to home I will save my visits to the MPs. Tell me how close do you live to Govanhill to gather an informed opinion of the current situation?

I stayed at my mates house all weekend there and visit him and his lovely wife and kids quite frequently,but im glad you have confirmed its just a bit of concern trolling

3 minutes ago, doulikefish said:

I stayed at my mates house all weekend there and visit him and his lovely wife and kids quite frequently,but im glad you have confirmed its just a bit of concern trolling

Your seem a bit keen to close down a differing opinion in the echochamber

Just now, AyrExile said:

It's only an echo chamber if the unionists don't participate.  They don't seem to be right now, save for a couple of idiots - and they'd still be idiots if they were Yes voters.

Just now, AyrExile said:

Not really,you showed some concern and i have very close friends that live in the area,but yet your total sum of doing anything for the area was to post on p@b to complain about the local msp and avoid answering any questions,hence you are concern trolling only and that is because of who is the local msp

15 hours ago, Fide said:

Why are Yoons so very, very aggressive?

You'd think things weren't going their way.

I think things are going just fine......

In fact its all Hunky Dory. 

We've got Brexit on the go and Sturgeon has painted herself in to a corner on indy.  

I've yet to see the aggression you talk about , apart yours that it is !

16 minutes ago, doulikefish said:

Not really,you showed some concern and i have very close friends that live in the area,but yet your total sum of doing anything for the area was to post on p@b to complain about the local msp and avoid answering any questions,hence you are concern trolling only and that is because of who is the local msp

Doing anything for the area? Whilst unemployed a few years ago I worked for a charity in this area delivering food to needy locals. I also live closeby so my opinion is relevant. The change since then has been massive and it's shocking that people can't feel safe walking alone or after dark. When you get elected into such a position you either take the glory or the stick. Considering the state of the area all those involved in running it deserve criticism. 

4 minutes ago, AyrExile said:

Doing anything for the area? Whilst unemployed a few years ago I worked for a charity in this area delivering food to needy locals.

Good for you helping those affected by the tory austerity cuts

1 minute ago, John Lambies Doos said:

Imagine being a Scottish unionist. Minter in the first degree

Such an embarrassing position that they can't name any other nationality (outside this unequal union) that promotes the same type of position for their country.

I imagine that a Finnish person who wants Finland absorbed into a United Scandinavia, governed from Norway by a party chosen by Norwegians, who also make all major decisions by outvoting the Finns, would be more than a minter. He or she would be committed.

5 hours ago, 1320Lichtie said:

How bad is this by the way

IMG_1490911210.562531.jpg

IMG_1490911217.633239.jpg

IMG_1490911224.727006.jpg

That's absolutely ridiculous. Imagine this was the other way round..

Horrible

Yoons are FAR nastier and violent than indy supporters, imho.

Is the sudden concern for only Govanhill cause the problems are caused to some extent by the Roma population or cause it's Sturgeon's constituency. Don't see the same concern applied to the shiteholes elsewhere in Glasgow.

Archived