Sturgeon out

sfha

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
One of my main concerns is the high crime rate in the area. Will these guys be able to deploy an adequate number of police officers to deal with it?  

1000 extra police officers recruited in Scotland since 2011. 16000 less in England/Wales

I'm sure he signs in there every day.

Honestly, I'd have much less contempt for the no side on here if their patter wasn't so universally dreadful.

Other than Skyline Drifter, I genuinely struggle to think of a single one of them that isn't a complete fucking zoomer.

At least this AyrExile clown can just about form a coherent post tbf.

1 hour ago, doulikefish said:

Nip in by your local police station in govanhill if you have concerns.You do live there??

Fortunately I don't but I do live close enough that I walk through most weeks. The missing poster with Sturgeons photo stuck on the lamppost was spot on.

6 minutes ago, AyrExile said:

Fortunately I don't but I do live close enough that I walk through most weeks. The missing poster with Sturgeons photo stuck on the lamppost was spot on.

So you agree with the nazi sympathiser kipper guy,thats nice to know.Are you also making your concerns known to the local council?

10 minutes ago, AyrExile said:

Go to the Scottish parliament Facebook page, scroll down until you get to the video of today's FMQ's.

Sturgeon gives a fantastic response to Davidson's, now tiresome, allegation that Sturgeon doesn't do anything but campaign for independence.

It might help you understand why she's not meeting you and your neighbours for coffee twice a week.

27 minutes ago, Shades75 said:

Go to the Scottish parliament Facebook page, scroll down until you get to the video of today's FMQ's.

Sturgeon gives a fantastic response to Davidson's, now tiresome, allegation that Sturgeon doesn't do anything but campaign for independence.

It might help you understand why she's not meeting you and your neighbours for coffee twice a week.

It's bizarre how the unionist parties seem to equate campaigning for independence with somehow not running the country at the same time. It's perfectly possible for a party to do both...as the SNP have been doing for years now. The effectiveness with which they're doing that can be up for debate, of course, but the idea they're not actually doing what they're supposed to and campaigning for independence instead as opposed to as well is a bit bizarre.

13 minutes ago, TonMan said:

It's bizarre how the unionist parties seem to equate campaigning for independence with somehow not running the country at the same time. It's perfectly possible for a party to do both...as the SNP have been doing for years now. The effectiveness with which they're doing that can be up for debate, of course, but the idea they're not actually doing what they're supposed to and campaigning for independence instead as opposed to as well is a bit bizarre.

I blame the skools :whistle

12 minutes ago, DublinMagyar said:

Extra
Police
Officers
emoji61.png

So has the move to one police force in Scotland been a success? The backroom staff who provided key support have been decimated and morale doesn't seem to be very high. 

43 minutes ago, Shades75 said:

Would have thought the creation of a modern day slum on her own doorstep and under her watch might warrant a bit more attention tbh

6 minutes ago, AyrExile said:

Would have thought the creation of a modern day slum on her own doorstep and under her watch might warrant a bit more attention tbh

Ill ask again,have you contacted the local council or been to one the local msp/mp surgeries to raise your concern??Or are you just concern trolling??

46 minutes ago, DrewDon said:

It's time for Unionists on P&B to accept the democratic will of the Scottish people and for their parties to get on with the day job of Opposition, IMO. 

Need to accept that they lost and get on with it, imo.

So has the move to one police force in Scotland been a success? The backroom staff who provided key support have been decimated and morale doesn't seem to be very high. 

Next time I'm not mugged strolling through Govanhill I'll ask a thousand bobbies how sad that they are that they have jobs and suggest a few hundred quit so we can all enjoy more admin. Govanhill is screaming out for more admin! Junkies hate well organised rosters and neatly filed requisition orders.

24 minutes ago, AyrExile said:

I think it has been pretty painful and not an overwhelming success tbf but, it will be. The idea of a nation of just 6 million having 9 different forces & all that entails for common standards & procedures, procurement, co-operation and support services is mental and a single solution will ultimately be better.

Coming at the same time as swinging cuts, some high level mis-management, a 'characterful' Chief constable and the tendency to adopt (the thickest policemen on earth) Strathclyde policies because it's bigger didn't help. 

But while it's not the only measure, crime figures are low, so despite the massive upheaval and multiple cock-ups I think they've done well

Archived