Sturgeon out

sfha

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, Honest Saints Fan said:

I had a dream about her 2 nights ago. Was beautiful.

Was it the same one I had? Sturgeon on horseback, a dazzling smile dancing across her face, the sunlight playing on her hair as she beckoned me towards her.......

:wub:

7 hours ago, sfha said:

Deep Fried Pizza alround. Feed the sub-generate metality.

I know it's just shitty spelling on account of your having typed through the tears, but Subgenerate Metality is an absolutely  great name for some plooky wee teenager's band.

8 hours ago, sfha said:

Deep Fried Pizza alround. Feed the sub-generate metality.

English as a second language? Nice of you to converse with the natives here. Just don't be so moronic.

3 hours ago, AyrExile said:

Before she goes anywhere I'm sure her constituents would be grateful if she can sort out the mess in Govanhill

Why don't you contact them to highlight your specific concerns in Govanhill? In fact, here's the address for the chaps in charge:

Labour-run Glasgow City Council, George Square, Glasgow G2 1DU.

You're welcome.

4 hours ago, Fide said:

Why don't you contact them to highlight your specific concerns in Govanhill? In fact, here's the address for the chaps in charge:

Labour-run Glasgow City Council, George Square, Glasgow G2 1DU.

You're welcome.

One of my main concerns is the high crime rate in the area. Will these guys be able to deploy an adequate number of police officers to deal with it?  

19 minutes ago, AyrExile said:

One of my main concerns is the high crime rate in the area. Will these guys be able to deploy an adequate number of police officers to deal with it?  

Nip in by your local police station in govanhill if you have concerns.You do live there??

Archived