Scotland V England

mizfit

Guest bernardblack

Gordon looked worried all game. The header that went straight to Kane on top of the rest.

Worried about snodgrass too, didn't look up to it today.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Best think about this result is the skysporters.   The idiots that think the EPL and England national team are any good.   

This was a must win for me as away games with Slovenia is far harder than a home game against England.  

We showed we're the level of Wales of Slovakia but below the level of Iceland.   

Gordon looked worried all game. The header that went straight to Kane on top of the rest.

What irritated me with the second goal is he clearly realised he should have come out for it, and gave up. He could have made that far more difficult for Kane but didn't.

Just finished watching the game...got in late.

When griffiths went to take the 1st free kick i was thinking....Not fucking griffiths !!!

Fair play to him, i've said on here before he's not good enough at international level, but i'm big enough to say i wanted to shag him after that 2nd went in.

Typical scotland finish though.

Pissed off at not winning that, but i'd have taked a point with 5 mins left, so............

Guest DAVIDB69

Not involved and possibly moving on at club level should have started with fraser

He's done nothing since Malta. Been poor for West Ham too.

2 hours ago, Lex said:

Get yourself away from that Leigh.

Y'know......you COULD pay me a very large amount of money NOT to share this on virtually every social media outlet available...but then again..nah...I'm gonna enjoy your excrutiating humiliation.

If you take out the two brilliant strikes from Griffiths we virtually created nothing the entire game.i thought the defensive tactics were disgraceful and Strachan got lucky with the two wonder strikes.

In typical fashion after getting into a totally unbelievable winning position with a couple of minutes to go we yet again shot ourselves in foot.

Overall England were clearly better than us without playing well. Easy to see how they skate through second rate quality groups and then flop spectacularly at the big tourneys.

They are miles behind the top Euro and World powers.Sadly when we come up against any sort of quality it is 9 behind the ball and a lone striker. Hope for a 0-0 or a set piece.

No future in this strategy whatsoever but this result will be heralded as a great battling display. We were extremely poor with England better than us but uninspiring.

Griffiths deserves great credit for his work and terrific quality.

Only players who look good enough to me were Tierney, Robertson, Brown (despite his stupid indiscipline) and Griff - the rest were miles off pace and out of their depth.

Griffiths has grown up and someone very smart has got into in his head imo. Not that he didn't go out and do it himself on the park... Very controlled professional performance, polished even, and clinical with the free kicks. Hats off. He has arrived.

Not sure what to make of that. If you had offered me that score before then i would have been delighted but obviously the nature of the draw taints it.

I dont think england were very good. But they did not need to be very good to get the draw. Not sure about the 5-3-2. We were compact but had nothing up front. Anya was pretty poor. Dont think we actually used the wings back for their purpose.

I have said in the past that the thumb is not gold enough. Ignoring his two strikes, which were class, his general hold up play was pretty good. But the midfielders didnt back him up. Snodgrass was shite. Didnt really see much of armstrong.

Least we didny get pumped

5 minutes ago, L. Brilliant said:

Griffiths has grown up and someone very smart has got into in his head imo. Not that he didn't go out and do it himself on the park... Very controlled professional performance, polished even, and clinical with the free kicks. Hats off. He has arrived.

Griffiths has had the ability to single-handedly change games his entire career.

So many mistakes in that last goal

First of all whoever was breaking away should've played the ball to the left can't for the life remember who it was but Mistake 1

The second mistake is shown on the replay, Robertson points to Mulgrew to mark Kane, but leaves him to drift into the box, Mistake 2

Finally, wtf is Craig Gordon doing in that situation. Get out and take the ball from your six yard box if the ball has been floated in.

To be fair though we create nothing in the game and get two wonder strikes from Griffiths, but despite this still feels like a loss, can't see us qualifying now... "Maybe next time"

Archived