Scotland V England

mizfit

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was almost a bit disappointed when we got the equaliser because we'll qualify and I want Scotland to qualify as well.

Thought all 4 goals were mistakes by the goalkeepers.

Best of luck to Scotland in the remaining games. 

WE ARE NOT QUALIFYING STOP SAYING THINGS LIKE THIS!!!

Indeed. No danger we are qualifying.

Two good free kicks by Leigh. If only we had anything about us as a team and could see it out. I just wanted the win over England. Not to be.

11 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

Brown played well and the hatred for him on these boards is fucking ridiculous.

Craig Gordon is an excellent keeper. He didn't have a great game.

All our players were absolutely dead on their feet. They gave everything.

Come on mate Gordon sold both goals nearly sold another wae that horrific header. Browns passing was hoaching he is absolutely rotten he nearly put England in 2 or 3 times trying to pass it out from back and giving it away. Should have been sent off as well he was howling

Devastated but Griffiths had a great game never mind the free kicks his general play was best from a striker in long time..now add in his 2 goals wow.  Gordon is a flapper passed his best and gifted 2 goals

Gutted tbh.

Thought we'd got the winner but said to my Dad that we'd manage to make a fucking mess of it.

Still; at least we didn't get beaten.

Just now, DAVIDB69 said:

Could do with Slovakia slipping up later but we never seen to get these type of results to do us a favour

... which is of course complete nonsense. Even disregarding occasions when teams above us have taken points off each other, there have been plenty of opportunities we've failed to capitalise of over recent campaigns:

WC2014 - FYR Macedonia beat Serbia.

Euro 2012 - Czech Rep lost at home to Lithuania.

WC2010 - Norway drew at home to Iceland and away at FYR Macedonia and away to Iceland :lol:.

Euro 2008 - Italy drew at home to Lithuania / France draw in Ukraine.

We fail to qualify as much due to having more aberrations ourselves, in reality.

Archived