Scotland V England

mizfit

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good news that Celtic made Scottish cup final means The Celtic contingent get a run out on 27th may 2 weeks before game. Premiership finishes 21st may 3 weeks before game so surely we need some sort of match the week before the keep march fitness up. I'm saying that don't think England have anything planned

On 23/04/2017 at 00:41, Gordopolis said:

I take it the friendly pre-England is still going ahead? Haven't heard anything and it's only weeks to go. Probably end up playing Orkney FC or something.

Word is that we've 'decided' not to have a friendly after all. Surprise surprise.

My suspicion is that, while other countries had their June friendly games lined up months ago, we left it till there were only a few awful options left then just decided not to bother. Shower of feckless tools.

ETA: Confirmed - no friendly before or after England in June.

Any chance they will check names on tickets for this? A mate who's got also got a membership can't go so was going to buy another mate a ticket with his membership.

Doubtful, they've never checked mine for previous so you should be fine.

On 4/23/2017 at 16:13, skippy2015 said:

Good news that Celtic made Scottish cup final means The Celtic contingent get a run out on 27th may 2 weeks before game. Premiership finishes 21st may 3 weeks before game so surely we need some sort of match the week before the keep march fitness up. I'm saying that don't think England have anything planned

It's good news for Scotland that Dembele got injured.   Should mean Leigh Griffiths is starting the remaining Celtic games. 

1 hour ago, Neilly Hood said:

We are probably right next to the segregation area next to the England fans - should be fun :)

I was next to them at Wembley. 

A fat one was marched out after spending the whole first half offering to stab and murder people :lol:

6 minutes ago, Pie Of The Month said:

Extra tickets bought in the season ticket sale there, relatively straight forward and painless and seemed a fair number left. 

I hit confirm payment and it punted me to the back of the queue.

Archived