Dunfermline (Scottish cup winners) vs Hibs (Established second tier side)

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sadly I see this being a nervy 1-1/2-2 draw

Always a good day out across the water. Will be heading to the Elizabethan for about 12 and hopefully get in the ground before that fat b*****d TGIG aka HB75 eats all the Stephen's bridies

Saying that he's not a real Hibs fan so won't be there so I needn't fret

Surely we won't be as bad as we were for the majority of the last game between the sides. Still astonished we didn't lose that game but playing the derby on the Wednesday before 100% had an affect on our performance. Hopefully we recover a bit better after tonight's game. 

Can mind going over to east end park for a night game, must've been about 10 year ago and This 40 yard pass came out wide to Zemmama and he back heeled it onto a running Ivan Sproule. The way he done it was effortless and sheer class. I'm sure the footage is on YouTube somewhere. Think we won 4-0. 

11 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Can mind going over to east end park for a night game, must've been about 10 year ago and This 40 yard pass came out wide to Zemmama and he back heeled it onto a running Ivan Sproule. The way he done it was effortless and sheer class. I'm sure the footage is on YouTube somewhere. Think we won 4-0. 

Managerless Hibs in their first game after Tony Mowbray left. A cracking performance

It was Leish's last game in charge of his second spell. A sad night. Think we were 2-0 down late on but you guys scored two late goals to really rub it in. Was a quality Hibs side though; same season you thumped Killie to win the League Cup.

Was this game http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/scot_prem/6069546.stm

Monday night, Setanta I think! Watched it in a pub in Prague! Outstanding that night! 

23 minutes ago, thekorean said:

1-2 Hobos

Hobos :lol:

All most as bad as HIVS. Normally we'd slag you off for this but, given who you support, we'll let you off on the lack of creativity this time

3 minutes ago, Dave1875 said:

Hobos :lol:

All most as bad as HIVS. Normally we'd slag you off for this but, given who you support, we'll let you off on the lack of creativity this time

Its what Yams roll with so I will go with it.

Just now, thekorean said:

Its what Yams roll with so I will go with it.

Ah, well that makes the lack of creativity even more disappointing. To be honest with you I can't remember the last time one of them on here called us Hobos. Usually the seething masses on Twitter or Kickback (always a laugh if you're bored and want a good chuckle at other people's misery) that resort to that one

Just now, Dave1875 said:

Ah, well that makes the lack of creativity even more disappointing. To be honest with you I can't remember the last time one of them on here called us Hobos. Usually the seething masses on Twitter or Kickback (always a laugh if you're bored and want a good chuckle at other people's misery) that resort to that one

I do read Kickback here and there.

Kerrydale, JKB, FollowFollow all good for a laugh.

Archived