Tickets

Scotteriaino

I couldn't find decent priced tickets for Slovenia game on line even though they were saying attendance was only 22,000. I joined the Tartan Army recently and so far have had no joy on the SFA website. What's the deal? I'm obviously doing something wrong, it's pish, or a bit of both.

I couldn't find decent priced tickets for Slovenia game on line even though they were saying attendance was only 22,000. I joined the Tartan Army recently and so far have had no joy on the SFA website. What's the deal? I'm obviously doing something wrong, it's pish, or a bit of both.

There was no decent priced tickets, that's why

Only the SFA could manage to drain any little bit of optimism gained from the Slovenia result, you'd hope they'd bring those prices down at least a little bit after only 20k showed up but of course they won't :lol:

Shame, being on a Saturday it's one of the only games in the group I'd have made it to, but I'd rather spend that £45/£60 in the pub :lol:

Only the SFA could manage to drain any little bit of optimism gained from the Slovenia result, you'd hope they'd bring those prices down at least a little bit after only 20k showed up but of course they won't [emoji38]
Shame, being on a Saturday it's one of the only games in the group I'd have made it to, but I'd rather spend that £45/£60 in the pub [emoji38]

Even more so after wgs withering comments about fans....

They won't lower those prices, they've already sold season tickets which had a slight saving on those.

Martin's goal will probably save the SFA the embarrassment of failing to sell out our first competitive home game against England for nearly 20 years, even at those prices.

The season ticket was a stupid decision.  I could see their point when we had the away friendly in London as that was a nice incentive for buying them and getting all the money up front.  Since then there has been no incentive, and now two campaigns running they've been forced to keep their ticket prices rigid because of it.  I'm sure they know that if they cut the prices slightly, they could make far more money and fill the stadium far better.  But people who bought season tickets (me, for my sins) would be rightly annoyed that they've been ripped off.  They massively backed themselves into a corner.

Archived