Circumcision?

Romeo

My best mate had to have an emergency circumcision last year for some reason (can't remember why). Said it was fucking agony!

Your mate tells the truth. It's fucking agony indeed as you'd expect.

Guaranteed someone goes mental ITT.

My son's Jewish, but we didn't get him snipped 'cause he was only a bairn, FFS. He could always make the choice to get it done himself later in life. Didn't go down well with the wife's family, as you can imagine.

Couple of years back, after loads of nasty bladder infections and problems with his foreskin adhering to his helmet, the doctor finally recommended circumcision. Obviously painful for the wee mite at the time, but he was fine after a few days, and it amazed me how quickly he adjusted - I'd always thought that it'd be really uncomfortable to have your glans rubbing against your pants until it lost sensation, but he doesn't seem to have had any problems with it after a couple of weeks went by.

...although he did ask when his foreskin would grow back a wee while ago  :P

Female circumcision's when the clit is removed, isn't it? Imagine how popular it would have been among men if they'd just chopped the helmet off too. Fucking mentaloids.

Anyway, this thread's been useful to discover that Throbber has a foreskin like a wizard's sleeve, if nothing else, and/or wears trews tight enough to allow creation of a topographical map of his southern hemisphere.

14 minutes ago, throbber said:

Quite often when I get forced to wear jeans for what ever reason I find that my foreskin is easily rolled back and I get quite uncomfortable down there. Especially on hot days.

How can you be forced to wear jeans? And you should probably get a pair that fits

How can you be forced to wear jeans? And you should probably get a pair that fits

I prefer wearing trackies/shorts/pjs. My gf insists I wear shorts if we are to be seen together in public. Even today she forced me into wearing some of my more formal shorts which I am too fat for now and I had the bell end dilema within 5 minutes of leaving the flat. If she just let me wear one of my pairs of lonsdales then it wouldn't have happened.

Female circumcision's when the clit is removed, isn't it? Imagine how popular it would have been among men if they'd just chopped the helmet off too. Fucking mentaloids.
Anyway, this thread's been useful to discover that Throbber has a foreskin like a wizard's sleeve, if nothing else, and/or wears trews tight enough to allow creation of a topographical map of his southern hemisphere.

Female circumcision can involve removal of the outer labia and/or the clitoris.

1 minute ago, throbber said:

I prefer wearing trackies/shorts/pjs. My gf insists I wear shorts if we are to be seen together in public. Even today she forced me into wearing some of my more formal shorts which I am too fat for now and I had the bell end dilema within 5 minutes of leaving the flat. If she just let me wear one of my pairs of lonsdales then it wouldn't have happened.

You wedding photos are going to be fucking hilarious.