Champions Elect vs the Greenock Galacticos

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
48 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Still clinging on to a meaningless cup win against a side that included joe Keenan and Alan o'brian :lol: 

And that fanny of a goalie!  Can't even mind his name!  Was tipped for stardom before City nightclub appealed more to him. 

1 minute ago, Randy Giles said:

Responding to a VT troll job isn't exactly great logic in itself.

He wasn't trolling surprisingly. He genuinely believed that our victories in the playoffs and reaching the final were absolutely meaningless because we ultimately failed to get promotion. That's why I asked that ridiculous question and I got the response I thought. Albeit a little touchy.

anyway, I'm not hear to ruin your thread or change the subject so I will leave it at that, hopefully.

Well that's a Derby so it's completely different.

We were two divisions apart at the time and scored 4 away from home at an spl geound , forgive us for remembering it fondly, notice how he didnt comment on the second picture i posted which was far from meaningless, i think the term "hibs'd it" began after that night

2 minutes ago, Cowshed118 said:

We were two divisions apart at the time and scored 4 away from home at an spl geound , forgive us for remembering it fondly, notice how he didnt comment on the second picture i posted which was far from meaningless, i think the term "hibs'd it" began after that night

How'd that season end, m9?

IMG_0730.JPG

34 minutes ago, Believe The Hype said:

He wasn't trolling surprisingly. He genuinely believed that our victories in the playoffs and reaching the final were absolutely meaningless because we ultimately failed to get promotion. That's why I asked that ridiculous question and I got the response I thought. Albeit a little touchy.

anyway, I'm not hear to ruin your thread or change the subject so I will leave it at that, hopefully.

This is true. You could've beaten us on all 6 occasions we met last season. Still wouldn't have changed the fact you bottled it when it really mattered and won the square root of f**k all. It also made your play off semi final win meaningless. It meant nothing as it lead to nothing. 

23 minutes ago, Cowshed118 said:

Genuine question would you have rather won the league last season or the cup?

Ask any hibs fan this and they'll tell you the cup. I'd have taken another 20 seasons here just for that day in May. Also, it was pretty obvious we'd win it this year regardless so we are going back up with two trophies (possibly three) in our trophy room.

54 minutes ago, Jordan Rode said:

And that fanny of a goalie!  Can't even mind his name!  Was tipped for stardom before City nightclub appealed more to him. 

David Grof? Some boy like, loved the cheese room at Cav :lol:

Expected big things from The Ton after they got that well deserved win away to us. Title chase etc.

Then they absolutely shat it at home to the Pars when the first bit of spotlight was on them.

e85f3bb8aefb37826731058891551867.jpg

Not arrogant;

d61c0131d0f965a4f2d2c1c62fbc2ce1.jpg

Just better.

The only team I can think of who "shat it" around here was the one that failed to beat Morton in any of their five meetings this season and gave away three crucial goals in the dying minutes against Hibs as well. Eight league games against the title contenders: zero wins for little Falkirk.

Gutted for you.

greggy-1_zpsa6468549.png

27 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Everyone loves the cheese room in Cav :lol:

I am not going to argue with you on that one, sir.

Poor Groffy, was just trying to immerse himself in the culture of the city :lol:

Archived