Champions Elect vs the Greenock Galacticos

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I realise it's only the Scottish players, player of the year, but his fellow professionals voted in sufficient numbers to let him win the prize. In my book being voted the best player, in any professional league, by your fellow pros is a major honour.

Given that other Morten fans talk about how many trophies they've won, lower division titles, this doesn't surprise me. Pathetic.

Alex Burke won Young Player of the year but I bet when people ask him what he did with his career he would mention the Scottish Cup medal instead.

Greenock Morten - The Masters of Mediocrity.

10 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

Given that other Morten fans talk about how many trophies they've won, lower division titles, this doesn't surprise me. Pathetic.

Alex Burke won Young Player of the year but I bet when people ask him what he did with his career he would mention the Scottish Cup medal instead.

Literally one fan talks about the league titles and he does it because he knows it'll get a reaction out of prize minters like yourself.

Literally one fan talks about the league titles and he does it because he knows it'll get a reaction out of prize minters like yourself.

Then you've got this other guy talking about players player of the year awards.

On the scales of 2-10 this has been an absolute disaster for the Greenock mob all round. Desperate wee club.

8 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

We're not talking about lower division titles, so your point is redundant. PATHETIC!

We're not talking about Alex Burke, the "Young Player of the year" or Alex Burke's career. PATHETIC!

Dindeleux - Dunderheid. PATHETIC!

We're not talking about lower division titles, so your point is redundant. PATHETIC!
We're not talking about Alex Burke, the "Young Player of the year" or Alex Burke's career. PATHETIC!

3a92ac0a6bf3cb1cb01208eec7ec6f4f.jpg

On 02/04/2017 at 10:23, Tetragrammaton said:

Replace pathetic with sad, and you basically sound exactly like Donald Trump.

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

Could be the timely boost to morale your squad needs. 

It won't matter too much for this weekend since he'll be able to sit right above the dugout at Cappielow but I'd imagine he can have no influence the following week at Dunfermline. Hopefully we're over the line by then.

28 minutes ago, Scosha said:

It won't matter too much for this weekend since he'll be able to sit right above the dugout at Cappielow but I'd imagine he can have no influence the following week at Dunfermline. Hopefully we're over the line by then.

Ah, you'll be fine. I guess you just need to find a way to find some form again for the playoffs: if only to get your support going in excited about the games. They should be a great day out - effectively your reward for a great season - but they could be pretty torturous if there's too much pessimism around.

Archived