Champions Elect vs the Greenock Galacticos

53 minutes ago, Tetragrammaton said:

Correct! The Morton posters have the Hibs fans wound up almost as much as Duffy has the Hibs manager.

:oops I hope you don't go off on one for not calling you by your name! 

:lol: 

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Mr.Blue said:

If you go to the game next week I seriously doubt there'll be 500 home fans due to the fact we will all be shiting ourselves. 

I won't  be there.  f**k going to a dump like Morten Park

2 minutes ago, Tetragrammaton said:

Unfortunately, I have to agree with you. For us not to win against your lot all season including a 4-0 absolute shagging is life considering how irrelevant a club we are

I agree :) 

50 minutes ago, tonup9 said:

A Win for the pars tomorrow is on the cards,hibs are doing well being top of the league,they are not as good as I thought they were after the the game on Wednesday.

With one or two exceptions we've been utter garbage since about September. However, this says more about the rest of the league than it does about us.

Just now, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

With one or two exceptions we've been utter garbage since about September. However, this says more about the rest of the league than it does about us.

Correct.  To still be pissing the league shows how bad Scottish Football is at this time. 

3 minutes ago, Tetragrammaton said:

Aww! Diddums. Don't go all Neil Lennon on me. 

That make sure no sense at all.  You rant then you say that :lol: f**k sake you're all over the shop m8 it's only a light hearted football forum. Here's a wee greenie for you. 

40 minutes ago, Jordan Rode said:

Correct.  To still be pissing the league shows how bad Scottish Football is at this time. 

Does it? You have a considerably bigger budget than everyone else and have used "emergency" loans to bring in internationals in Kommons & Ambrose despite having greater squad depth than anyone else. IIt's within the rules and I'm not saying there's anything wrong with it but other clubs in this league would be unable to obtain those players. You also have to consider Raith, United, St Mirren, Queens and Dunfermline (sort of) are all having/have had torrid seasons. They'd normally be pushing further up the table. 

Hibs are only 10, soon to be 7 poiints ahead, it isn't particularly massive when you look at some of the other leads around Europe. 

It's been no surprise to see the collective heads gone from the Morten fans on this thread. After all it wasn't that long ago that they managed to get drawn into a battle with the Beith Juniors support on here before being schooled by the aforementioned Junior thickos.

Compare that to the class the Hibees showed before their tie against a team from the same level, as well as the disdain that they showed to any notion they could lose, really shows you where the Ten are as a club.

Just now, Dindeleux said:

It's been no surprise to see the collective heads gone from the Morten fans on this thread. After all it wasn't that long ago that they managed to get drawn into a battle with the Beith Juniors support on here before being schooled by the aforementioned Junior thickos.

Compare that to the class the Hibees showed before their tie against a team from the same level, as well as the disdain that they showed to any notion they could lose, really shows you where the Ton are as a club.

You actually took time to write that, incredible. 

The most depressing thing about this thread is that it seems those shitty laughing face emojiis have become acceptable now on P&B. My last sanctuary of freedom from the "LADZ BANTZ" is alas gone.

Does it? You have a considerably bigger budget than everyone else and have used "emergency" loans to bring in internationals in Kommons & Ambrose despite having greater squad depth than anyone else. IIt's within the rules and I'm not saying there's anything wrong with it but other clubs in this league would be unable to obtain those players. You also have to consider Raith, United, St Mirren, Queens and Dunfermline (sort of) are all having/have had torrid seasons. They'd normally be pushing further up the table. 
Hibs are only 10, soon to be 7 poiints ahead, it isn't particularly massive when you look at some of the other leads around Europe. 

Very true.2 points at home against the ton and Dumbarton.????

4 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

Took me about 30 seconds mate. Are you thick? How long would it take you?

Well I wouldn't write anything as embarassing in the first place, few would. Far from the first time you've made a dick of yourself on a Morton thread though. 

2 minutes ago, Fraser Fyvie said:

Imagine trying to take potshots at us for "only" being ten points clear.

Titter

Not sure I am, but with the budget you have you should be. 

Archived