Champions Elect vs the Greenock Galacticos

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, gmfc said:

3 game ban for violent conduct.

Christ, here's another one. NO IT ISN'T (unless it's his second offence of it this season). Violent conduct (first offence) is and always has been a 2 game ban in Scotland. You are not watching the English Premiership on Sky!

3 minutes ago, Tri-TON said:

IMG_1490870247.670263.jpg

The hard man act only gets you so far, you won't get into the stadium with behaviour like that, the local young team will end up slicing you.

Morton and Rangers really don't like each other, unlike you and your Irish pals in Glasgow. I'm surprised "bad old Lenny" hasn't asked Uncle Brendan for an emergency loan of his teeth.

Aw dae think so aye? DAE YE FUCKING THINK SO? Al fucking end you ya wee spoonburning weegie jumped up ned. Don't @ me again. OK pal?

4 minutes ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

Hibeesblouse75 = pishfilled balloon and ANOTHER classless laughable bellend.

Classless. Defo not. I think you need to take a step back fella. For your own sake.

4 minutes ago, Skyline Drifter said:

Christ, here's another one. NO IT ISN'T (unless it's his second offence of it this season). Violent conduct (first offence) is and always has been a 2 game ban in Scotland. You are not watching the English Premiership on Sky!

You're wrong. He will get a four game ban in total. 

11 minutes ago, Jimmy85 said:

Things we can take from this thread/match.

1. Rudolph Hucker taking everything posted on this thread literally confirms what we all knew about him anyway, he's quite clearly on the spectrum and certainly a serial killer.

I don't really believe you really  believe any of that.

By the way, where do you live?

I never thought I would want Falkirk and that other baldy c**t Houston to win a game of football that isn't against **** or Hearts or give a shiny shite about any other matches in this league but I hope they scud Morton in the playoffs now. 

36 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Duffy has shat it :lol: 

pathetic baldy c**t is going to get slapped about in a week in a half from half our team. Hopefully someone dishes out a career ender on one of lower league mortons players. A proper horror tackle please x

Utter Fud,

6 minutes ago, Jordan Rode said:

I never thought I would want Falkirk and that other baldy c**t Houston to win a game of football that isn't against **** or Hearts or give a shiny shite about any other matches in this league but I hope they scud Morton in the playoffs now. 

At least you're not bothered about it at all.

11 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Aw dae think so aye? DAE YE FUCKING THINK SO? Al fucking end you ya wee spoonburning weegie jumped up ned. Don't @ me again. OK pal?

Classless. Defo not. I think you need to take a step back fella. For your own sake.

88e264869bd48790d28a09cc37644518_look-ou

43 minutes ago, niketon said:

I don't think anyone else really gives a f**k, it's only you. As I said it's a dig at rangers fans ( whether they look at the championship forum or not) I thought that was pretty obvious stuff.

And just for the record, I didn't think it was funny when Lennon got sent the bullets but I can make a joke about it if I fuckin want to.

Why are you so offended by that and not all the other shite that gets posted on here or are you just looking to be offended at every turn?

Firstly, to even think like that on any level is totally sickening, it's arseholes like you posting crap like that that gives decent Scottish football fans a bad name. 

Secondly there are kids who read this site and could start thinking that it's the way to go, and before you know it another arsehole is born. 

If you didn't find it funny then why post such crap? And you say you can joke about it if you want? So which is it? Not funny or a joke? Attention seeking perhaps? 

Lastly, I'll get offended at what "I" fucking want, and morons posting such pish about sending bullets to anyone regardless of who it is will always have me responding. 

You are quite clearly an idiot in my opinion, and the amount of reputation points you've loss on that one post tells me I'm not the only one who thinks so. 

5 minutes ago, irvine_buddie said:

Some cracking heads gone going on here :lol: for supporters of a team who's pretty much wrapped up the league and one who's having their best season in living memory you'd think yous would be a bit cheerier :rolleyes:

Aye, but you see they all take it very very seriously apparently.

That, and they don't like it up 'em. Great to watch.

Firstly, to even think like that on any level is totally sickening, it's arseholes like you posting crap like that that gives decent Scottish football fans a bad name. 
Secondly there are kids who read this site and could start thinking that it's the way to go, and before you know it another arsehole is born. 
If you didn't find it funny then why post such crap? And you say you can joke about it if you want? So which is it? Not funny or a joke? Attention seeking perhaps? 
Lastly, I'll get offended at what "I" fucking want, and morons posting such pish about sending bullets to anyone regardless of who it is will always have me responding. 
You are quite clearly an idiot in my opinion, and the amount of reputation points you've loss on that one post tells me I'm not the only one who thinks so. 

[emoji23][emoji23]

Ok you win

5 minutes ago, P475 said:

Calm down, m8.

12 minutes ago, P475 said:

I think you may have slightly overreacted. 

Archived