Champions Elect vs the Greenock Galacticos

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Wish I'd stayed home and watched corrie with the bird tbh.

Boyle is the most frustrating player I've ever seen. McGinn is either carrying an injury or has started believing his own hype.

Morton deserved a point and are a better team than both Falkirk and the DABS. Reckon they'll take 2nd.

#scenes at the end. Bad tackle and bad play acting from the Morton boy. Both managers let themselves down.

The best post by a Hibs fan on here.

11 hours ago, HibsFan said:

Couldn't give a f**k whether the sendings off were deserved or not, if McGregor serves his suspension against Dunfermline on Saturday then he'll be back in time for Cappielow to body Oyenuga into whichever dilapidated 'stand' he fancies.

YLT

3 game ban for violent conduct.

14 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Lennon is obviously badly in need of some help regarding his temper. That's at least twice he's tried to have a set to with an opposition manager.

Both managers were idiots, Duffy went over to Lennon after Lennon was shouting at the Morton player. Have you even watched the replay?

11 hours ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Rudolph Minter taking every word of this seriously.

Nah mate, I just like sticking pins in some of the pish-filled balloons that seem to inhabit Hibs threads.

And by the way:   Neil Lennon  =   classless laughable bellend.

4 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Both managers were idiots, Duffy went over to Lennon after Lennon was shouting at the Morton player. Have you even watched the replay?

Yeah I watched it. Lennon trying to drag players out the road to get at Duffy. Hardly surprising from a low life that previously threatened to have his bird on the side knifed mind you. Duffy shouldn't have got involved shouting at Lennon but then if Lennon hadn't gone on the pitch to have a go at the morton player Duffy wouldn't have done that either.

Ken what, if i wasn't in the east stand id have been right over those advertising boards and on the pitch to give Lenny a hand. It's an embarrassment. I can see clearly where he is coming from. The linesman and ref not giving the blatant handball from the goalie outside the box is up there with one of the worst decisions I've seen since we came into this league which is some achievement. Nae wonder he was fucking Bealing. Then some absolute huddy tried to break one of our players legs? Duffy is lucky he didn't get his nose punched. Welt. Roll on next week, I'm riled up and will be going into this ground, this irrelevant clubs lower league ground, to rub it in that we are going up. If they want to exchange punches then we shall, but they'd do well to remember what we done to their *** cousins a few months ago. RANT OVER!!!! 

2 minutes ago, Steve_Wilkos said:

Why did Forster initially get up, before grabbing his own neck and rolling round like a fanny?

I wish his leg was broken. :thumsup2:thumsup2

2 minutes ago, Steve_Wilkos said:

Why did Forster initially get up, before grabbing his own neck and rolling round like a fanny?

I wish his leg was broken. :thumsup2:thumsup2

I wish the tackle was on shinnie. Would've snapped the wee weakling in two.

Just now, Shadwell Dog said:

Yeah I watched it. Lennon trying to drag players out the road to get at Duffy. Hardly surprising from a low life that previously threatened to have his bird on the side knifed mind you. Duffy shouldn't have got involved shouting at Lennon but then if Lennon hadn't gone on the pitch to have a go at the motto player Duffy wouldn't have done that either.

Imagine being Neil Lennon's bird on the side.

He hit on my ex-girlfriend in a bar in Glasgow once and she was horrified.

10 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Ken what, if i wasn't in the east stand id have been right over those advertising boards and on the pitch to give Lenny a hand. It's an embarrassment. I can see clearly where he is coming from. The linesman and ref not giving the blatant handball from the goalie outside the box is up there with one of the worst decisions I've seen since we came into this league which is some achievement. Nae wonder he was fucking Bealing. Then some absolute huddy tried to break one of our players legs? Duffy is lucky he didn't get his nose punched. Welt. Roll on next week, I'm riled up and will be going into this ground, this irrelevant clubs lower league ground, to rub it in that we are going up. If they want to exchange punches then we shall, but they'd do well to remember what we done to their *** cousins a few months ago. RANT OVER!!!! 

Hibeesblouse75 = pishfilled balloon and ANOTHER classless laughable bellend.

IMG_1490870247.670263.jpg

The hard man act only gets you so far, you won't get into the stadium with behaviour like that, the local young team will end up slicing you.

Morton and Rangers really don't like each other, unlike you and your Irish pals in Glasgow. I'm surprised "bad old Lenny" hasn't asked Uncle Brendan for an emergency loan of his teeth.

Things we can take from this thread/match.

1. Rudolph Hucker taking everything posted on this thread literally confirms what we all knew about him anyway, he's quite clearly on the spectrum and certainly a serial killer.

2. Jordan Rode is having an absolute mare on this thread. Makes for painful reading.

3. Duffy has somehow managed to come out on top of a battle of wits with another human being. 

Archived