Champions Elect vs the Greenock Galacticos

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, D.A.F.C said:

Lennon covers up his lack of managerial ability by doing a pathetic dance on the touchline every week demanding every decision from the ref as if he was still at Celtic. The brand of football and behaviour of his players is a joke.

While I agree I really couldn't give a f**k this season. We need promoted and if it's doing it like that then so be it. 

3 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Me you and most people know this. But it'll never change. It's absolutely vile tbh. Makes me feel sick but when i looked around the stadium after he was sent to the stands wrongly and I heard 15'000 Hibs fans singing his name I thought "aye. We can win this battle. We will not ne treated like this anymore" starting in Greenock in a fortnight. We aren't here for a game of football, we are coming for a war.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phoney_War

3 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Me you and most people know this. But it'll never change. It's absolutely vile tbh. Makes me feel sick but when i looked around the stadium after he was sent to the stands wrongly and I heard 15'000 Hibs fans singing his name I thought "aye. We can win this battle. We will not ne treated like this anymore" starting in Greenock in a fortnight. We aren't here for a game of football, we are coming for a war.

oh ffs....... 

2 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

Lennon covers up his lack of managerial ability by doing a pathetic dance on the touchline every week demanding every decision from the ref as if he was still at Celtic. The brand of football and behaviour of his players is a joke.

The Scottish cup holders behave however the f**k they please and you'll just take it whatever we want you to and there's f**k all you can do about it you diddy inbred Fife c**t.

Poetic words, HB, poetic words.

Aye it was reassuring to see the 15,000 stand as one and let Lenny know that we are with him. It's a miracle we are ten points clear given the "honest mistakes" that have went against us this season. It's almost like the authority's don't want us promoted.

"Our revenge will be the laughter of our children"

44 minutes ago, Gmfc 23 said:

Really. Kill one of his players have a word ffs.

Mind that time some Morten diddy thought I was seriously suggesting Oyenuga get done for attempted murder :lol: 

Lennon for me has ruined the side that won the cup and his pish football is crap.  I would love Stubbs back or even Better Doolan.  Lennon will take us up, hopefully moves on but he doesn't suit us. 

js

3 minutes ago, Dominique Malonga said:

Poetic words, HB, poetic words.

Aye it was reassuring to see the 15,000 stand as one and let Lenny know that we are with him. It's a miracle we are ten points clear given the "honest mistakes" that have went against us this season. It's almost like the authority's don't want us promoted.

"Our revenge will be the laughter of our children"

I think you'll find the correct spelling is 'authorities' 

8 minutes ago, Zing. said:

While I agree I really couldn't give a f**k this season. We need promoted and if it's doing it like that then so be it. 

Correct. Neil Lennon is a pish manager but he's a winner. His job is to take no shit and take us up and he is doing that. 

8 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

The Scottish cup holders behave however the f**k they please and you'll just take it whatever we want you to and there's f**k all you can do about it you diddy inbred Fife c**t.

There is absolutely no doubt that we are a worse footballing side this season. Hoofball to Holt is our main tactic. So far we've lost less games but drawn loads, especially at home. It's highly unlikely that we'll throw the league away now but going by performances it wouldn't be a huge surprise to see us start losing. We've played well about 3 times this season. 

Archived