Champions Elect vs the Greenock Galacticos

Just now, jamamafegan said:

Celtic team to train at Tynecastle pre-match this weekend wearing t-shirts with Lennon's face on it and 'YNWA', imo

Would be a good idea, if only to get it up the section of the Hearts support who lose all self control at the sight of an uppity ****** tbf.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thought lennon handled his interview very classy and calmly considering yet again, he's been the victim of a targeted victimisation towards anything Hibernian or Neil Lennon, he's been attacked on the touch line again by a bunch of vicious junkie weegie neds and he is the one who's been punished for it. Absolute disgrace. When will the agenda against Neil Lennon end? He's a human being like all of us. Your behaviour towards a quite brilliant, brave and honourable man is nothing short of a disgrace.

12 minutes ago, Fraser Fyvie said:

We're "celebrating" winning the league squire, not getting a draw tonight.

Better luck next time.

Eh? Did you win ANYTHING tonight? No, you didn't. Not a game, not a league. Nothing.

Time enough to Hibs it yet. In the cup as well as the league.

1 minute ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Thought lennon handled his interview very classy and calmly considering yet again, he's been the victim of a targeted victimisation towards anything Hibernian or Neil Lennon, he's been attacked on the touch line again by a bunch of vicious junkie weegie neds and he is the one who's been punished for it. Absolute disgrace. When will the agenda against Neil Lennon end? He's a human being like all of us. You're behaviour towards a quite brilliant, brave and honourable man is nothing short of a disgrace.

Tremendous post

Thought lennon handled his interview very classy and calmly considering yet again, he's been the victim of a targeted victimisation towards anything Hibernian or Neil Lennon, he's been attacked on the touch line again by a bunch of vicious junkie weegie neds and he is the one who's been punished for it. Absolute disgrace. When will the agenda against Neil Lennon end? He's a human being like all of us. You're behaviour towards a quite brilliant, brave and honourable man is nothing short of a disgrace.

BrNbReAIgAEr_-i.jpg

Just now, Rudolph Hucker said:

Eh? Did you win ANYTHING tonight? No, you didn't. Not a game, not a league. Nothing.

Time enough to Hibs it yet. In the cup as well as the league.

Mr Hucker, we Hibsed it on 21/05/16.  Now unless you've anything constructive to add gtf ya Greenock tramp. 

2 minutes ago, Dominique Malonga said:

Neil Lennon will never get a break in this country, HB. Sadly all down to religion.

Me you and most people know this. But it'll never change. It's absolutely vile tbh. Makes me feel sick but when i looked around the stadium after he was sent to the stands wrongly and I heard 15'000 Hibs fans singing his name I thought "aye. We can win this battle. We will not ne treated like this anymore" starting in Greenock in a fortnight. We aren't here for a game of football, we are coming for a war.

Lennon covers up his lack of managerial ability by doing a pathetic dance on the touchline every week demanding every decision from the ref as if he was still at Celtic. The brand of football and behaviour of his players is a joke.

Archived