Champions Elect vs the Greenock Galacticos

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Jordan Rode said:

I'm sure I heard a wee song from the Morton end "we are the boys in the royal blue" 

sums it up.  ****. 

"White and blue", actually. Don't think we've ever worn or claimed to wear royal blue.

3 minutes ago, Jordan Rode said:

I'm sure I heard a wee song from the Morton end "we are the boys in the royal blue" 

sums it up.  ****. 

jeez, they're even making things up now.

Pathetic, really.

Best deal ever. It gave us the one thing we dreamt of and be honest, we didn't think would ever happen.  I personally still can't take to Lennon. Stubbs had to go because of reasons most of us know but in an ideal world Doolan would be in charge now and I think he will be next season. 

Can't be fucked with Lennon tbh and I wouldn't be upset if we parted company at the end of the season.

3 minutes ago, Randy Giles said:

I see Zing is now going to the "it's all banter lol" to try and cover up the rage. Not sure many will be convinced tbh.

Not my fault one of your boys got hooked in. Killed ffs :lol: 

Wish I'd stayed home and watched corrie with the bird tbh.

Boyle is the most frustrating player I've ever seen. McGinn is either carrying an injury or has started believing his own hype.

Morton deserved a point and are a better team than both Falkirk and the DABS. Reckon they'll take 2nd.

#scenes at the end. Bad tackle and bad play acting from the Morton boy. Both managers let themselves down.

Archived