Champions Elect vs the Greenock Galacticos

10 hours ago, CupidStunt1875 said:

8/1 with Bet Victor for a Morton win, stick yer giro money where yer mouth is wee man and come crying to me afterwards when you've no money to feed the dug. 

I feel you need a change of patter.  Just a heads up.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, Jordan Rode said:

I would sacrifice going up again for 2iar to be honest. I don't think football could ever too May 21 though and that's a little romantically sad.  But f**k it, it was the best experience ever that weekend! 

This. Anyone that says otherwise is a liar.

The 21st of May 2016 was the greatest day in history. FACT.

I would sacrifice going up again for 2iar to be honest. I don't think football could ever too May 21 though and that's a little romantically sad.  But f**k it, it was the best experience ever that weekend! 

Aye.. the closer we get the more I think I'd take another year in this league.

When this Cupid character kicked off at first I had a bit of sympathy with him as I had no clue of the history.

However I am with the HB's and TGIG lads now.

He makes Charles Manson look stable

15 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

When this Cupid character kicked off at first I had a bit of sympathy with him as I had no clue of the history.

This is like getting a reference from the McCann's for a teaching job but thank you x

12 hours ago, Scosha said:

Have to admit that Scottish Cup Final winning goal was probably the best moment I've had as a neutral. Tops the Aguero winning goal. Utter scenes when it went in and it ruined that mob up the road as well :thumsup2

I would absolutely love it. LOVE IT, if it was a rematch of last years final and the ***'s were giving it the big I am, revenge pish, and hibs done the exact same. 

anyway, hibs to sweep away Morton tonight I think, then it's game on for the holy grail of 2nd place!!

46 minutes ago, CupidStunt1875 said:

When I need the advice of an arse licking twat on here you'll be high on my list behind HB wee man.

Who's arse do I like can I ask?  I'm politely giving you tips on how to integrate yourself on here and stop being so much of a look at me arsehole of a poster. :)

43 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

Aye, he's a repetitive pain in the arse now. 

29 minutes ago, Jordan Rode said:

Who's arse do I like can I ask?  I'm politely giving you tips on how to integrate yourself on here and stop being so much of a look at me arsehole of a poster. :)

Your Gerty Bhoys T- shirt is a giveaway. Or do you have the Ghirly version like HB?

55 minutes ago, CupidStunt1875 said:

Your Gerty Bhoys T- shirt is a giveaway. Or do you have the Ghirly version like HB?

I genuinely haven't a fucking clue what you're on about and to be honest I'm happy about that :)

2 hours ago, Back Post Misses said:

Both sides are roasters tbh.

Radger greenie's a post calling StupidCunt a roaster.

The plot thickens.

The Radger face turn begins.

Tickets have sold well for this one apparently. If you'd told me a year ago we might be looking at a 15,000 crowd for Morton at home in our third year in the Championship, I'd have laughed in your face.

That's how crucial winning that Scottish Cup was. Anyone who wanted promotion more last season was kidding themselves. If we were playing Ross County tonight in the top flight without having won that cup we'd probably be scraping 10,000.

Anyway, that's enough hypothetical crowdwanking from me. Can see it being a draw tonight, which to be honest is good enough given Saturday's win.

Archived