Champions Elect vs the Greenock Galacticos

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 3/26/2017 at 15:21, SuperTon said:

Play like we did yesterday we'll get battered, play like we can and we can nick something from this.

You'll come away with the same result and score as when you were last at the San Giro. Cummings hat trick and Boyle.

In a vain attempt to get this match thread back on track, I'd like to say that I hope Morton can beat the odds of the play-offs and join us in the Premiership next season. Much rather they were playing in the top flight over three-stand diddies such as Hamilton or Falkirk. 8)

1 minute ago, LondonHibsFan said:

In a vain attempt to get this match thread back on track, I'd like to say that I hope Morton can beat the odds of the play-offs and join us in the Premiership next season. Much rather they were playing in the top flight over three-stand diddies such as Hamilton or Falkirk. 8)

I'd say Morton have the best chance in the play offs. Don't know why but I just think they have something about them that'll get them up.

If Shinnie is out McGinn will likely slot straight in for him and we might see the return of the diamond. The diamond works when teams attack us which i expect Morton to do, so I would probably be quite happy with this. Hanlon looked sharp on Saturday, I would fire him straight in for Forster and leave Effie at right back.

Potential league deciding clash, under the floodlights, looking forward to it. 

Shankland needs to be dropped he's offered nothing since he's joined. I'd play Nesbitt up front with Oliver in behind him.

Gaston;

Doyle, Kilday, O'Ware, Lamie;

Forbes, Murdoch, Lindsay, Russell;

Oliver;

Nesbitt.

A win would be superb but it's a massive ask, would bite your hand off for a point.

1-1

We weren't brilliant against Falkirk but found a way to win. Our record against teams in the top half is decent but its another midweek game which we've been fairly useless in minus cup games. I'd go with largely the same team as Saturday, Graham in for Holt, McGinn in for Shinnie and Marciano back in goals. Morton have some quick attacking players and might exploit us on the counter the same way Dunfermline did while Efe is still due his big f**k up.

Won't be an easy game, any sort of win will do. A draw isn't a disaster either but i'd rather we got the league wrapped up asap.

Archived