Who'll finish bottom?

Wo'll finish bottom  

121 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, headthebaw said:

I've gone for Cowdenbeath, despite the current form of Clyde, I think they will have enough to avoid the playoff.

Me, too, for no objective reason, just my gut feeling.

I saw Cowdenbeath on Christmas Eve, thought they were doomed, but never saw Clyde being anywhere near this, so still think it might be Cowdenbeath

I think we will finish bottom. We've won one game out of 17. Ship goals too easily and bottle it when we are in a winning position. We just had three home games in a row during which we could have buried Cowdenbeath instead we won one and lost two.

Cowdenbeath are still digging out the odd win here or there. Fully expect us to get beat on Saturday.

To be honest Cowden have chucked more games than they have been humped in. Just worry that Fox was swapped a game or two too late to avoid the playoffs but they have been much better in the last 5 games and I think will avoid last place.

If not there is a bit more form and likelihood to win the playoff than before.

Edinburgh and Berwicks wins on Saturday all but discounted them so I am voting for Clyde.

Clyde players have no self belief, no self confidence, no leadership (on or off the park) and so no chance of avoiding the proverbial "wooden spoon". Cowdenbeath are hopeless but will fight and scratch and kick to finish 2nd bottom. Saturday will be the beginning of the end for Clyde. Sad really... relegation to oblivion shows no respect for past successes. Jeremy F. 

It does seem to be between Clyde and Cowden but anything can happen in the Scottish  2nd Division so I wouldn't say we are safe yet. I don't want to see any club go down but adding the possibility of relegation sure adds a bit of spice to the League 

Archived