Who'll finish bottom?

Wo'll finish bottom  

121 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On 27/03/2017 at 13:39, BB_Bino said:

Although I would gladly do away with 10 team leagues, this is one benefit of them. For me though, it's such a pity that Scotland doesn't have a 'Football League' highlights show broadcasting all this because it's certainly exciting and would make good viewing.

Good viewing aye?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Here's the form table for the last 6 games according to http://www.footballwebpages.co.uk/scotlgtwo/form
58dab21320745_ScreenShot2017-03-28at19_53_45.thumb.png.dfc3e1ce8ac01b869efc8c7b6ea6583b.png
Cowdenbeath have a -1 goal difference, Clyde with -3.
I agree that it is unlikely that 40 points will be needed to finish 9th. 
Unlike the past 2 seasons, I can't see the team finishing 9th getting 40 points but you would think that something around 35 or 36 points will be needed, surely?

What an absolutely glorious picture, and to think we looked doomed about 2 months ago.

Cowdenbeath have done the right thing by punting their shitehawk of a manager and brought someone in who at least has turned them into something resembling a football team. 

Clyde on the other hand, 'reluctantly accepted' the resignation of a manager who presided over arguably the worst run of results in living memory, before flinging two vastly inexperienced coaches in at the deep end who have ultimately shown themselves to be equally as hopeless. Perhaps a bit harsh on Peaso, who is the only reason we're still in with a chance of staying up with his goals, but nevertheless it was a catastrophic decision to give the job to him and JP. 

1 win in 17 and no away wins since October it's hard to see how we're going to take anything on Saturday and if we don't then we might as well start planning ahead to the play offs. 

Cowden are still bottom. We have difficult games ahead. Huge game next Saturday so no prediction from me until after that game. I still think Clyde can turn it around once their new players settle in.

What is city's run in like? I reckon if cowden beat them next Saturday and we can get a result somewhere, city could easily finish bottom. They probably deserve to do so for being unable to beat us in 4 meetings.

35 minutes ago, Clyde01 said:

What is city's run in like?

They play Arbroath at Gayfield in the Easter weekend, then Annan and Stirling visit Meadowbank, with an away day at us to finish the season. Given the state of the Dream Team, City will be in with a shout to safety on the final day, unless Clyde and Cowden win all their remaining matches.

Archived