Brechin via Livingston The Tattie Field Derby

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, slangs said:

Non of the young boys shud b anywhere near the 1st team ?? Must have some 1st team.I've not cn it yet then.

We are third in the league, give it a rest! I'm sick of this play the young guys they will try harder, that's what's wrong with Scottish football, if they are good enough yes play them one of my favourite sayings in football is if there good enough they are old enough, I'd rather watch a decent 25-28 year old pro managing a game and using his knowledge of the game and his ability or an exceptional player at the beginning or end of his carreer than watch a young guy running about like a dog with a tennis ball only playing because he can get about the park

Sick of wat ?? I haven't said the young guys have a right to play I'm referring to the so called experienced players. yes we r third at the mo. Which is down to the squad. Which of our young lads are running about like a dog with a ball ?? That's probably the worst thing I've read for a long time,

On ‎04‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 21:35, andylivi1 said:

Any highlights done on the game ? 

Looks like it was wave after wave of Brechin attack on those highlights. Liked the wee a bit damp caption when it was pissing down though.:lol:

2 hours ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Looks like it was wave after wave of Brechin attack on those highlights. Liked the wee a bit damp caption when it was pissing down though.:lol:

I thought that too from the highlights but having been at the game it was as comfortable a victory as I've seen us have this season. 

Archived