Stag do's in the sun (apr-may)

DanMc99

Anyone got any suggestions on where the best place to go a stag would be april or may? 

not looking for cities, looking more for a beach/pool kinda place.

(not ibiza done it too many times and refuse to do that to my body again)

Malta's cheap and the weather should be good unless you're unlucky. The Algarve or a Greek island would be another option, I'm off to Kos next month. Booked it through Easyjet Holidays, 10 days for £250.

Benidorm? I was there for a stag do at the start of the month. It's the type of place I would normally avoid like the plague and wasn't really looking forward to it however it was a good laugh when we were there and it's idea for stag and hen do's. Plus it's dirt cheap for drink, a pint in most pubs was between €1-€3.

12 hours ago, DanMc99 said:

Anyone got any suggestions on where the best place to go a stag would be april or may? 

not looking for cities, looking more for a beach/pool kinda place.

(not ibiza done it too many times and refuse to do that to my body again)

Try Sitges.

21 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Gotland.  Sweden's party island.  Terrific food and gorgeous clunge.  Pricey but worth it.

The OP is looking for "sun" and a "beach/pool kinda place": you recommend Sweden. In April/May. When the average high temperature is less than 15C and the Baltic Sea is still close to freezing.

Gincardine strikes again.  

On 27/03/2017 at 20:18, virginton said:

The OP is looking for "sun" and a "beach/pool kinda place": you recommend Sweden. In April/May. When the average high temperature is less than 15C and the Baltic Sea is still close to freezing.

:lol:

Minter of an attempt at a stealth post by the drunk.

On 3/27/2017 at 20:18, virginton said:

^^^Never been in a sauna with drunk Swedes in Visby IMO.

Archived