Meggat
Boyle

Crawford
Doc
Rose
Gilmour

Moore
Harkins

I would swap Harkins for Forrest. In all of our win's, Forrest has started......

8 minutes ago, callum-ayr said:

Looking at that, I have sneaky feeling it might be a back 3 with Boyle and Devlin wing backs.

I don't see why Moore coming in for Forrest means a complete change of shape.

Just noticed Harkins in there as well. Still can't see it being a 3 at the back mind. 

I don't see why Moore coming in for Forrest means a complete change of shape.
Just noticed Harkins in there as well. Still can't see it being a 3 at the back mind. 

Could be that we are playing the same way just swapping Moore for farid and Harkins for Forrest

Hopefully McCall has trying to get Harkins up for this game for the last week, telling him he wouldn't be playing on Saturday to save him for tonight. Could be a masterstroke, could send us back to our usual self of the last few months.

5 minutes ago, callum-ayr said:

Rose, Harkins, Doc, Gilmour, Crawford all central midfield players, just don't see where the width comes from unless we play Crawford on the right and Gilly on the left. We shall see though.

That's where he played Gilly and Crawford on Saturday.

25 minutes ago, ryanayr1987 said:

Could be that we are playing the same way just swapping Moore for farid and Harkins for Forrest

We'd better not be playing the same way, DUFC are huge at the back, I had visions of us lumping high balls up to Farid all night to no avail, perhaps we're playing balls in behind or into feet.

10 minutes ago, Alert Mongoose said:

That's woken me up. Decent goal that.

Fallen asleep again? Where the f**k are the updates?  I thought a match thread was supposed to do that? What a bunch of boring dicks. Come on Ayr Utd relegate that Dumbtown mob.

Archived