Dundee United v Ayr United - 28 March 2017

Only McDaid and Adams are out, everyone else is available. Which is a bit of a surprise considering there was about seven out a couple weeks ago with no sign they would be back soon. The info that comes out the club regarding injuries and lay offs is weird and confusing.

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply
McKinnon's interview on ArabZone said he was delighted with Robson and Coote but he is wary about "burn out". Toshney is doing a photo thing before the game in the club shop with Dillon and Spittal so no appearance from him tonight either. I'd start both Coote and Robson but I think Dixon will definitely be back in the team with possibly Nicholls or Murray in for Cootes midfield position.

My team -

Bell
VdS (if fit)
Durnan
Edge
Robson

Telfer
Flood

Coote
Andreu
Murray

Mikkelson

Raymondo's team -

Bell
Murdoch
Durnan
Edge
Dixon

Flood
Telfer

Nicholls
Andreu
VdV

Murray

Fancy a pint before the game stu?

1 hour ago, UpInTheAyr said:

Only McDaid and Adams are out, everyone else is available. Which is a bit of a surprise considering there was about seven out a couple weeks ago with no sign they would be back soon. The info that comes out the club regarding injuries and lay offs is weird and confusing.

Its on purpose.  Frustrating for us mind. 

15 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

Season ticket lounge eh? What a dick.

You can join me if you want, I'll be sitting on the kerb at the top of Court Street drinking cans of Polish beer from Lidl, throwing stones at passing cars and hurling abuse at strangers.

I'll be wear white trainers with a blue stripe (just so you recognise me).

You can join me if you want, I'll be sitting on the kerb at the top of Court Street drinking cans of Polish beer from Lidl, throwing stones at passing cars and hurling abuse at strangers.
I'll be wear white trainers with a blue stripe (just so you recognise me).

We can't both be wearing those trainers gd...

Archived