Partick Thistle vs Ross County

Well Thistle are on a very good run of form. As for county... well.

Should be interesting as in this bottom 6 you just never know. Took a 3-1 hiding last time, surely we will be better?

Always enjoy a day out to firhill hopefully a good crowd make the trip!

2-2 FT

Boyce to score first, Routis with a second to go 2-0 up. The young centre back Liam L to score twice from poor defended corners.

And the inevitable "boring boring county" chants for the last 15 minutes

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, RossCountyFan14 said:

Should be interesting as in this bottom 6 you just never know.

cebb2710b0683669274a9b78a1121f1a.gif

What the f**k? It's Top 6 (us) v Bottom 6 (you). There is a fucking insurmountable gulf between our two clubs.

2 hours ago, jagfox99 said:

A game where we hopefully take the lead, sit back and the opposition snatch a late equaliser...

We have utterly mastered this technique. Taken it to a fine art form.

I hope we just play our game rather than focus on Doolan getting chances ahead of options.
Every chance he'll get his century in this game but the three points are more important.

44 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

I hope we just play our game rather than focus on Doolan getting chances ahead of options.
Every chance he'll get his century in this game but the three points are more important.

Completely agree 3 points absoulty vital, would really put us in the driving seat, once top 6 is confirmed (I hope) we can then focus on Doolan's century if he has not already done it by then.

There will be a minutes applause as a tribute to the life of Robert Watson on Saturday.

It will start at 31 minutes (3.31pm).

A life long Jags fan, Robert tragically passed away recently at the age of 31.

I ask both sets of supporters to respectfully, and noisily, support this event. Please spread the word.

Thank you

Archived