Lowland League Table

Bundesliga Boy

Anyone know the correct Lowland League Table?

BBC website has EK having played one more game than what the Lowland League's own website has, which insinuates that the BBC version must be the most up-to-date.

Yet the BBC has Gala Fairydean Rovers having played one less game than what the Lowland Leagues own website states, thus contradicting the above theory.

Anyone in the know?

48 minutes ago, Bundesliga Boy said:

Anyone know the correct Lowland League Table?

BBC website has EK having played one more game than what the Lowland League's own website has, which insinuates that the BBC version must be the most up-to-date.

Yet the BBC has Gala Fairydean Rovers having played one less game than what the Lowland Leagues own website states, thus contradicting the above theory.

Anyone in the know?

After tonight (preston 0-2 Cumbernauld) the top 7 will all have played 26 games. 

Cumbernauld replace Gala into the top 6.

By my reckoning Hawick and Selkirk just require one more point to officially make Preston the bottom club 

Try non league matters website see what tallies up from there. 

I see what ye mean that'll be 3 different tables :D

Just now, newcastle broon said:

After tonight (preston 0-2 Cumbernauld) the top 6 will all have played 26 games. 

Try non league matters website see what tallies up from there. 

Interestingly Dalbeattie, from the top 6, having played 27 games, is one of the few things the BBC and Lowland Leagues own site agree on, with Non League matters suggesting 26.  I'm more inclined to side with non league matters however as been a great source of (accurate) information for many leagues.

EOS could be more interesting than usual next season with Club Licensed Preston Ath thrown in the mix.

1 minute ago, Bundesliga Boy said:

Interestingly Dalbeattie, from the top 6, having played 27 games, is one of the few things the BBC and Lowland Leagues own site agree on, with Non League matters suggesting 26.  I'm more inclined to side with non league matters however as been a great source of (accurate) information for many leagues.

EOS could be more interesting than usual next season with Club Licensed Preston Ath thrown in the mix.

Maybes non league matters missed oot the star v ww game last week :(

Just now, newcastle broon said:

Maybes non league matters missed oot the star v ww game last week :(

Quite possibly, that would certainly explain both anomalies.

Oh, and, lets not knock having 3 different sets of league tables......as a Clyde fan I'd be very interested to see what other options we have elsewhere! :-)

In terms of games played LL website table looks correct except EK and Hawick are 1 game short... presumably Tuesday's 2-1 result hasn't been entered yet.

EK should be on 68pts, and after tonight Cumbernauld should move up one place to 6th on 37pts.

Archived