Pedro Caixinha's Rangers vs Michael Portillo's Motherwell - 1st April

f**k the international break.  Motherwell have the worst form in the Premiership and are only 3 points above the drop zone with a poorer goal difference than those below them.  I still expect them to loup about like young gazelles seeing as they're playing us, though.

I'm sure the fans of both Jaggies will be swallowing their pride and supporting the team from Govan ;)

A home win is my prediction.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

Even Kincardine has stopped calling them Rangers.

Just trying to navigate my way past the usual shite.  Based on your post I'm clearly just going through the motions, though.

BTW you favoured us on the recent Accies match thread.  I expect you still feel the same.

Just trying to navigate my way past the usual shite.  Based on your post I'm clearly just going through the motions, though.
BTW you favoured us on the recent Accies match thread.  I expect you still feel the same.

Of course. 3 points for a team from Govan would suit me down to the ground.

f**k the international break.  Motherwell have the worst form in the Premiership and are only 3 points above the drop zone with a poorer goal difference than those below them.  I still expect them to loup about like young gazelles seeing as they're playing us, though.
I'm sure the fans of both Jaggies will be swallowing their pride and supporting the team from Govan [emoji6]
A home win is my prediction.

Most fans from the city of the northern 'jaggies' support your mob anyway.
The glory hunting teuchter erses!

Anyway, 8 1 to the govan massive.

39 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Rangers are situated in Ibrox, not Govan.

Funnily enough Miguel Govan Athletic FC don't even play in Govan in Glasgow? They play in the Manchester leagues down south of all places, must have uprooted sticks and pissed off doon sooth.

http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/govanathletic

Atleast well have a decent fan in the excellent MJW, who I'm sure will be right behind his team.

A tight game but i reckon we'll win by a goal or two, with the goal machine that is Clint Hill banging one in.

18 minutes ago, bennett said:

Atleast well have a decent fan in the excellent MJW, who I'm sure will be right behind his team.

A tight game but i reckon we'll win by a goal or two, with the goal machine that is Clint Hill banging one in.

ezgif-2-9c0c2740af.gif

17 minutes ago, bennett said:

A couple of Clint Hill own goals would be more than welcome Benny. :)

Archived