Scotland vs Slovenia

Gordopolis

4 minutes ago, ddfg said:

I'm no sticking up for the Tartan Army but could the booing not have been aimed at Strachan for not taking Forrest off?

I figured it was aimed at Strachan for stubbornly bringing Martin on when we were desperate for a goal. Really can't imagine the player himself was the target.

Fair to say that Mrs Strachan will be getting pumped after that perceived redemption!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People have such short memories. We are a much better team under him than others in recent years. Yes, recent performances have not been good but let the man get things right. Tonight proved the players are right behind him. Booing your own players was shocking as well. Square passes getting booed. Shocking. The boo boys were wanting us to lose so Strachan would leave. You need to remember Slovenia have been to recent World cups and Euros and they've only had 1 shot at goal. Tierney at right-back was inspired and Armstrong and Brown were good. Get behind the team, end of!!!

Just now, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

Not difficult when the opposition aren't trying to score. 

They were a fucking gang.

Oh f**k off JJJJ.  This changes not very much but it was a deserved win for us and we had a couple of decent performances from players tonight.

2 minutes ago, Parscelona said:

Obviously you can't read.

I celebrated the winner then the realisation set in that it keeps Strachan in the job even longer.

Can read perfectly well thanks. Instead of worrying about if Strachan will be in charge for the next game or not , savour a win that never looked likely late on and either look forward or dread the visit of our noisy neighbours. Few different things tried tonight some worked some didn't but lighten up and hopefully we will be on the road to redemption in this group.

Archived