Scotland vs Slovenia

Gordopolis

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm no sticking up for the Tartan Army but could the booing not have been aimed at Strachan for not taking Forrest off?

Personally I think it's because he brought Martin on other than Rhodes who most of the fans would love to see get a run in the team

Chris Martin keeping WGS in the Scotland job caused my internet connection to implode. Think someone down at the exchange had a tantrum when the goal went in  :lol:

6 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

Armstrong's assist was also pretty gorgeous

Best bit of play in the entire game. Many players would have panicked in that situation given the fact the clock was ticking down. Would have been easy once facing goal just to have a dig and send it 10 yards over the bar or 5 yards wide. He looks like the real deal to me on that showing.

I will be in Brno in the Czech Republic when the England match is on so will be looking for a friendly sports bar.

It's a good job he's at Celtic - if he were at any other SPFL Premier club he wouldn't get a look in.

Sadly that's probably true. Excellent player. Should be the first midfielder named in the squad and on the starting team sheet. To be fair, credit where it's due; Starting Armstrong tonight is one of the few things Strachan's got right for a while.

13 minutes ago, MarkoRaj said:

Really don't understand these posts

Who do we have that is near this level?

Griffiths was class apart from his sitter tbf but there's no point in great build up play without the end product

He couldn't score from 3 yards out into an open goal. Iwelumo got hounded for a similar miss .

Magic. We were great in the first half, and despite dropping off in the second, we got there eventually. Armstrong was easily the pick of the bunch. Slovenia were shockingly bad though.

3 minutes ago, Menzel said:

I remember when people on the internet were raging at the 'disrespect' the Spanish players had for not singing along to their national anthem. The Spanish anthem has no lyrics.

He probably thinks the lines "Against Who?" and "Wankers" are in the original Corries version.

The Pundits? :lol:

These c***s don't have a fucking clue what their bottom lip is flapping about, honest to God it'd be nice to have someone with the balls to call it out as it was. The game was shite and so was Broony, MOTM? I think not, missing man of the match yes.

Guest DAVIDB69

Sadly that's probably true. Excellent player. Should be the first midfielder named in the squad and on the starting team sheet. To be fair, credit where it's due; Starting Armstrong tonight is one of the few things Strachan's got right for a while.

He was excellent three years ago at tannadice but would never have got a chance

4 minutes ago, Disco30 said:

You would rather see us lose or draw than win a game ? That my good sir would be my perfect definition of a bitter arsehole well played.

Obviously you can't read.

I celebrated the winner then the realisation set in that it keeps Strachan in the job even longer.

Magic. We were great in the first half, and despite dropping off in the second, we got there eventually. Armstrong was easily the pick of the bunch. Slovenia were shockingly bad though.

7e65575cd25735b3a66ffd37862bf99a.gif

Archived