Considerations when buying toothpaste.

Pearbuyerbell

2 minutes ago, Slenderman said:

Last one caught me.

Clash with a toothbrush?

Imagine you bought a Yellow toothbrush.   I would be wanting a clean white paste on top.    Blue or Aquafresh style pastes would be toothpaste madness.   

It's important you're switched on when purchasing toothpaste, mate.  

1 minute ago, Pearbuyerbell said:

Imagine you bought a Yellow toothbrush.   I would be wanting a clean white paste on top.    Blue or Aquafresh style pastes would be toothpaste madness.   

It's important you're switched on when purchasing toothpaste, mate.  

Well I'll duel you. Colgate and Aquafresh. Toothbrushes aloft!

1 minute ago, Slenderman said:

Aquafresh is such a #portglasgow type toothpaste.   

Do you use the same one to wipe dog shite from your shoe ( singular) and seaweed from your decrepit roof ?  

What colour are your toothbrushes?  

3 minutes ago, Pearbuyerbell said:

Aquafresh is such a #portglasgow type toothpaste.   

Do you use the same one to wipe dog shite from your shoe ( singular) and seaweed from your decrepit roof ?  

What colour are your toothbrushes?  

How dare you. We wipe dog shite from our roof with seaweed. (then brush our teeth).

Not answering the full quota of questions ( plural ) is often deemed ignorant, and I agree with the train of thought.   

Certain people get annoyed at my lust for a value-for-money toothpaste.   Then I remind them that I can get toothpaste, some loose grapes AND still fund a caramac for the same price as their branded toothpaste.   They soon shut up afterwards....But we're still friends.    They understand.  

10 hours ago, Slenderman said:

buying aquafresh is like buying "highland bru" or IRON BREW and telling people it's juts as good as the original

I once asked a dentist what was the best sort of toothpaste to buy. He said it didn't really matter - what's more important is the brush. So I bought a top-of-the-range Braun electric toothbrush, and now brush my teeth with dog shite. 

1 hour ago, tamthebam said:

As a poor student I read that toothpaste could be used as a substitute for blu-tak. So for a couple of terms my poster of Eva Herzigova in a wonder bra was stuck to the wall by Macleans...

^^^Friends in the Queen's Hotel.

Archived