Alloa Athletic V Queens Park

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, LeodhasXD said:

Thanks for the highlights show. Was hoping to see the Selfish Zanatta incident though?

Two soft goals again. First scorer was unattended at the free kick never mind the rebound. Donnelly got pelters (and subbed) for his wayward pass but there was still 2 or 3 chances to clear it after that. Millen in particular went ballistic at the youngster, despite it being his man who scored.

Great to see Davie Galt getting one even if it didn't have his trademark vapour trail. Hopefully boost the confidence a bit. Inspired substitution for the equaliser. Great attack from Ewan and a cracking cross from Burns. 

2-2 to Alloa was the right result :)

2 hours ago, Bring Your Own Socks said:

Thanks for the highlights show. Was hoping to see the Selfish Zanatta incident though?

Two soft goals again. First scorer was unattended at the free kick never mind the rebound. Donnelly got pelters (and subbed) for his wayward pass but there was still 2 or 3 chances to clear it after that. Millen in particular went ballistic at the youngster, despite it being his man who scored.

Great to see Davie Galt getting one even if it didn't have his trademark vapour trail. Hopefully boost the confidence a bit. Inspired substitution for the equaliser. Great attack from Ewan and a cracking cross from Burns. 

2-2 to Alloa was the right result :)

selfish zanatta?

1 hour ago, Bring Your Own Socks said:

There was a passage f play in the first half where Zanatta was 1v1 and Galt charged into the centre of the box. Instead of rolling a pass in front of Galt Zanatta elected to have a go himself. 

Must have been a rubbish effort for me not to put it in. There was one before your equaliser off the top of my head that I cut out but I can't remember what it was.

Archived