Alloa Athletic V Queens Park

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After today [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23], worse decision I've seen for ages jammer done nothing and mackin never does anything

Get a grip mate! Jim's tactics normally bring us 3 points. Jammers didn't make a massive impact today but you can see what he's thinking. You can't blame him for a player not performing to the best of his ability. Thought MacKin was ok today. He gets a lot of harsh criticism.

3 minutes ago, freckles1998 said:

After today emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png, worse decision I've seen for ages jammer done nothing and mackin never does anything

mackin not at his best , but "never does anything" could have swore he had scored for us at some point. fed up with the moany faced fuckers coming on here and whinging

about us not winning everything , ..

Also take into accoun Queens well organised defence,

Get a grip mate! Jim's tactics normally bring us 3 points. Jammers didn't make a massive impact today but you can see what he's thinking. You can't blame him for a player not performing to the best of his ability. Thought MacKin was ok today. He gets a lot of harsh criticism.

If players are not "performing to their best" then take them off and leave Kirkpatrick who was probably our best player after Kevin on the park

1 minute ago, freckles1998 said:

If players are not "performing to their best" then take them off and leave Kirkpatrick who was probably our best player after Kevin on the park

Were you even at the game , kilpatrick had a poor one ..........

I said Longworth wasn't at his best. Great idea hooking him after only being on 10 minutes. It's one of those things. You can't blame Jim for that last minute equaliser.

Every week Jim takes off players having good games and puts on fucking idiots. Nobody to blame but Goodwin. Guy is hopeless. Everything from the way we played to the ridiculous subs. And that Mackin, he should do the decent thing, get a lift back home with McFadden and never come back.

I said Longworth wasn't at his best. Great idea hooking him after only being on 10 minutes. It's one of those things. You can't blame Jim for that last minute equaliser.

But he should never have took Spence off, spence wasn't having a great game but he hasn't got over 20 goals in the league for nothing

Every week Jim takes off players having good games and puts on fucking idiots. Nobody to blame but Goodwin. Guy is hopeless. Everything from the way we played to the ridiculous subs. And that Mackin, he should do the decent thing, get a lift back home with McFadden and never come back.

What an idiot. Absolutely no time for posts like this. Thought Wasps1 was bad. What's that unbeaten in 9, let me know?

1 minute ago, KierenAAFC said:

What an idiot. Absolutely no time for posts like this. Thought Wasps1 was bad. What's that unbeaten in 9, let me know?

Mate you're daft. Don't understand how you can genuinely believe tactical decisions on the manager's part didn't cost us the game.

1 minute ago, KierenAAFC said:

Your post is referring to a lot more than just a tactical mistake today.

Two separate posts. Football we play is absolutely terrible. Substitutions are absolutely terrible. We should've been challenging for the title this season. Jim Goodwin has ensured we haven't.

Archived