GoPro / Action Cameras

Marsh

Looking to get a GoPro or similar camera, mostly for recording goalie coaching sessions. Are GoPro's the best or are the other brands (apeman, veho etc) just as good without the big name? Obviously looking for one with a smartphone app that's easy to use as well.

• 3 months later...

Looking to get a GoPro or similar camera, mostly for recording goalie coaching sessions. Are GoPro's the best or are the other brands (apeman, veho etc) just as good without the big name? Obviously looking for one with a smartphone app that's easy to use as well.

I'm thinking about picking up the apeman for my summer holidays, what did you go with in the end?

46 minutes ago, Waspy said:

I'm thinking about picking up the apeman for my summer holidays, what did you go with in the end?

Got the GoPro Hero 4, it's excellent. The videos look good on the phone app but they look even better on the tv. Only bugbear is it's difficult to stream to a tv, need to take the micro memory stick out and into a USB converter, then into the tv but for ease of use for recording and picture quality, it's brilliant.

• 2 months later...

Archived