Forfar Vs Berwick

Guessing there's not a lot optimism going around at Station Park after the past few weeks, here's hoping we can get back on winning ways this weekend at home to a side we should really be beating.

Thought we were slightly unlucky to come away with a defeat in the previous fixture with Berwick, partly down to the Danny Denholm ghost sending( in my opinion).

I'll go for 3-1 Forfar on Saturday & a line up of

Adam

Bain Travis TOB Mclauchlin

Denholm Foxy Milne Scott

Cox Swankie.

Think Cox & Swankie up top is where both players are more effective, Lister is finding a bit of form but think he may deserve a wee break now, Peters has been on a decline recently.

Would like to see Marc Scott get a run out, partly down to the fact he deserves it in my opinion, always try's his best when he gets a chance!

Foxy in the middle is a no brainer, he's the best passer in the league!

The rest of the squad speaks for itself really.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guessing there's not a lot optimism going around at Station Park after the past few weeks, here's hoping we can get back on winning ways this weekend at home to a side we should really be beating.
Thought we were slightly unlucky to come away with a defeat in the previous fixture with Berwick, partly down to the Danny Denholm ghost sending( in my opinion).

Adam
Denholm Foxy Milne Scott
Cox Swankie.

Think Cox & Swankie up top is where both players are more effective, Lister is finding a bit of form but think he may deserve a wee break now, Peters has been on a decline recently.
Would like to see Marc Scott get a run out, partly down to the fact he deserves it in my opinion, always try's his best when he gets a chance!

Shut up

30 minutes ago, Loon From Outta Toon said:

Adam

Denholm Foxy Milne Scott

Cox Swankie.

What did you think of Lewis and Lister in Elgin to base this selection on?

3 minutes ago, Loon From Outta Toon said:

Wasn't at Elgin so can't comment on said performances

Well Lewis had a poor game whilst Lister had a decent game....i look forward to the 'revised' selection!!

18 minutes ago, Loon From Outta Toon said:

Who else would you play in midfield then?

Never mind midfield.....Swankies hamstring brought him off on Saturday, so you may want to start from scratch again (or actually read the match report)

Never mind midfield.....Swankies hamstring brought him off on Saturday, so you may want to start from scratch again (or actually read the match report)

Adam(if fit)
Bain(if fit) Travis (if fit) TOB (if fit) Mclauchlin(if fit)
Denholm(if fit) Foxy(if fit) Milne(if fit) Scott(if fit)
Cox (if fit) Swankie.(if fit)

That any better for you?

6 minutes ago, Loon From Outta Toon said:

Adam(if fit)
Bain(if fit) Travis (if fit) TOB (if fit) Mclauchlin(if fit)
Denholm(if fit) Foxy(if fit) Milne(if fit) Scott(if fit)
Cox (if fit) Swankie.(if fit)

That any better for you?

No need for sarcasm.

So you weren't impressed last evening then?

McCawl just doesn't impress me at all, far too lightweight, doesn't make a challenge, loses the ball a lot!
I would rather have a poor performing Milne in the middle,
Kinda agree with you on Malone playing left back, seems lost when he plays in the middle!

Just think we've actually missed Swankie over the past couple of weeks, and he's wasted out on the wing, more effective up top in my opinion!

Archived