Nier Automata

Ramagamma

Anyone been playing this? I've not seen any of the previous Nier or Drakengard games but I've always been a fan Platinums games in the past. It looks stylish if nothing else and I'll certainly be picking it up in the near future.

HqI8LYp.jpg

33q1PdS.jpg

Wasn't interested but the rave reviews made me tried the demo. I'm impressed, was really fun. The only thing i thought was weird was that it felt like it took a split second to react to button presses, a bit like in that mad Max game where it made you feel like you were an ice skating tank.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Finished this over back holiday, wasnt a great game to play so I ended up slamming it down to Easy and effectively letting the game play itself but the narrative and genre splitting kept me going to the end. Certainly not a title for everyone though, and not something I'd feel comfortable recommending to Platinum fans

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I played it a couple of times already. I like the fact that they paid a lot of attention to details and that every time you start again the scenarios are really different so it's not boring. And well, the soundtrack is just awesome! :)

Archived