Westminster stabbing/shooting

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Hillonearth said:

I'm still finding it difficult to credit that someone would have to google how to crash a car into a crowd of people:

Get car.

Point car at crowd.

Start car.

Only a Mail reader would find that a difficult concept.

A dumper truck full of wet sand would carry more momentum mowing down a really big crowd. Probably.

14 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Would an automatic make it harder or easier?

If you have an automatic license you're only allowed to plough into crowds of pedestrians in an automatic whereas if you have a manual license you are allowed to mow people down in either a manual or automatic.

Does that actually work? A mate of mine tried drinking an entire jar of nutmeg dissolved in hot water, said it was quite good but had to spend 6 hours on the toilet. I'm off to lick a toad.

Me and my friends tried to get stoned off dry Banana skins when our dealer failed to show up one weekend. I just ended up with a massive headache off of it. It tasted rank too if I remember correctly.

Cheers min, really helpful, believe it or not, I have access to google, just wanted a quick link to cut off a Fb post before it got ridiculous. So thanks.

A quick link so you go to a forum instead of Google?
Daily Mail reader type actions

11 minutes ago, throbber said:

I'm half tempted to carry out an attack of my own just to see if ISIS claim responsibility.

Conversely, I'm going to claim responsibility for the next attack ISIS do.

We should make a collective effort to discredit them, by committing minor infringements like graffiti'ing park benches and dropping litter before setting up Twitter accounts to claim it was carried out by a soldier of the caliphate.

23 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

ISIS have just claimed responsibly for the Marie Celeste.

Bunch of b*****ds. emoji34.png

That definitely wasn't them. The deserted ship found drifting near the Azores in 1872 was the Mary Celeste. The Marie Celeste was a fictional vessel in a later short story, based on the event, written by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. ^_^

24 minutes ago, Frankie S said:

That definitely wasn't them. The deserted ship found drifting near the Azores in 1872 was the Mary Celeste. The Marie Celeste was a fictional vessel in a later short story, based on the event, written by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. ^_^

The world view supported by ISIS is also based on fiction so who knows.

Archived