Westminster stabbing/shooting

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, ICTChris said:

Seems the perpetrator was a convert. I wonder what the percentage of perpetrators of these kind of incidents are converts.

7 hours ago, Swordfishtrombone said:

I heard the 'attack on democracy' stuff. I don't think that psycho thought 'I'm going to kill some folk and get an autocracy' He couldn't give a f**k if Britain was a democratic state or not. He was just a psycho that had invented a reason to kill people and try and make his own miserable existence somehow meaningful.

One of the problems of the jingoistic little Englander mentality that often follows such atrocities is people's unwillingness to engage in or even listen to rational argument that doesn't support their myopic world view.

Would this attack not have happened if there hadn't been bombings in Syria or Israel wasn't receiving near uncritical support?  I honestly could not say, but I think there is an obligation to examine these issues within the context of radicalisation of Islamic extremists.

22 minutes ago, FuzzyBear said:

In Islam everyone is born a muslim. They dont call them converts they call them reverts.

No-one is born a muslim regardless of what they claim.  Religion is elective.

3 hours ago, Tony Ferrino said:

That was cringeworthy in the extreme and it came across as being all about his ego. He's just another tabloid hack, who, if he wanted to be more Churchillian, needs to put on 5 stone and start drinking a bottle of Tesco whisky each and every day. p***k of a man.

He was quick to use the incident for points scoring as well - making the groundless claime that Holyrood had eventually 'bowed to pressure' to cease activities.

Without  mentioning that the Welsh & Northern Irish Assemblies were still sitting.

2 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

One of the problems of the jingoistic little Englander mentality that often follows such atrocities is people's unwillingness to engage in or even listen to rational argument that doesn't support their myopic world view.

Would this attack not have happened if there hadn't been bombings in Syria or Israel wasn't receiving near uncritical support?  I honestly could not say, but I think there is an obligation to examine these issues within the context of radicalisation of Islamic extremists.

Syrian opposition member said that intra-Syrian negotiations on Friday in Geneva are likely to start with discussions of governance and anti-terrorism issues, followed by the constitution and elections.

http://syrianconstitution.com/2017/03/24/geneva-talks-on-syria-likely-to-start-with-governance-anti-terror-issues/#more-1471

I saw this on Twitter, thought it had to be a photoshop job. It's not. I'm worried that I don't need to Google "How to kill someone with a car"

I may hand myself in for the safety of the nation as I also have a vague idea of how putting a knife in someones neck will probably kill them.

a6db68553ca867570f855a324aebf6c9.jpg

34 minutes ago, Kennboy1978 said:

I saw this on Twitter, thought it had to be a photoshop job. It's not. I'm worried that I don't need to Google "How to kill someone with a car"

I may hand myself in for the safety of the nation as I also have a vague idea of how putting a knife in someones neck will probably kill them.

Did Daesh use this tactic before Harry Clark?

If not, I blame him

I can see all the Daily Heil readers tutting and murmuring at this revelation.  I doubt anyone stupid enough to buy that publication will realise the stupidity of the headline or article.

43 minutes ago, Kennboy1978 said:

Handbooks like this have been up for ages. I remember my brother telling me that they had googled one such handbook from the IRA when they were at school, must have been around 1994-5. It told them how to blow up a car.

55 minutes ago, Kennboy1978 said:

Two minutes research on the net and I found this vile manual. Jihadists just need to do everything the opposite of what it says for a similar result.

Frightening.

519axe+9clL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

14 hours ago, welshbairn said:

I'd guess a vast majority, at least not from people well acquainted with Islam. It would be much more difficult to convert someone to IS ideology if they have a grounding in the Koran.

It does appear that all the Islamists born/raised in Europe are either converts or "born again" Muslims. I've yet to hear of one who would be called devout throughout their life.

Mind you if I was working at a terrorist's local mosque or a member of his local community I would be trying to distance the rest of my lot with the c***s.

Archived