Westminster stabbing/shooting

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Sonsteam of 08 said:

Croydon-muslim-brussels-attacks-496136.j

Probably by doing things like this

I notice that whenever these Internet hardmen show their bwavery by confronting random Muslims, it's always, always, always the women they go after. Wonder why that is?

He is a PR agent and sadly knew what he was doing. Got arrested, CPS told Mr Plod he could not be charged, meanwhile he gets all the publicity he wants on how effectively he can grab the headlines with minimum effort. Incidents like this always bring out the vultures looking to make capital, no matter how distastefully.

1 hour ago, DI Bruce Robertson said:

I do believe this is the best thing I've ever seen. I've seen Zoe Balls tits, but this is way better! Chapeu

ok, now this is serious talk, when did you see zoe balls tits?

2 hours ago, Sonsteam of 08 said:

Croydon-muslim-brussels-attacks-496136.j

Probably by doing things like this

What an absolute bell end. What's more depressing is that he instigated that moronic confrontation not out of any sense of genuine grievance but just so he could post about it on Twitter.

I try and avoid Katie Hopkins lazy and predictable rumblings after tragic events like this but heard her nonsense. It made me genuinely feel a bit sorry for her in that her only outstanding characteristic is being a boorish bigot which she has chosen to make a career out of. She got famous for being a bit unpleasant in a reality tv show and decided that she wanted a media career but given that she isn't very attractive or funny or likeable her only selling point is being a nasty troll that lazy tv producers and media outlets can roll out to provoke outrage.

I don't believe she believes the guff she comes out with and it must chip away at her soul or the empty husk that remains.. Her first instinct after this must have been to form a nasty opinion and ensure that media outlets were aware of it to keep the cash coming in. I'd rather be poor than monetise being a caricature bigot.

Archived