Westminster stabbing/shooting

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What the f**k has Belgium done for the extremist bams to target there all the time? 

They banned the burqa and there is plenty unrest between Muslims and non Muslims in many communities.

15 hours ago, HTG said:

Westminster is a very high profile target area but in my view an incident like this would probably have caused far higher casualties had it happened even in another part of London.

Westminster Bridge, especially the north end, is always hoachin' with tourists. I can't, off the top of my head, think of anywhere else a car could get up a bit of speed in London and mow into people.

Capture.PNG.9ad82fd1d7f761e1dedcce111217ac1f.PNG

4 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Can someone tell me are we putting Union flag filters on all of our facebook pictures or is it St George's flags?

Wouldn't want to make a right c**t of myself here.

Flag of Greater London IMHO

Capture.thumb.PNG.149b7434f64084db484ce8e7eb335a82.PNG

2 minutes ago, throbber said:

They banned the burqa and there is plenty unrest between Muslims and non Muslims in many communities.

Thank you.  They really cannae take it when things don't go there way likes. 

The majority of Police Officers are power hungry VLs who take themselves far too seriously. Pretending to be either Riggs or Murtaugh when in reality they spend their time helping up tramps who shit their pants and dealing with fly tipping.

Arming them sounds like a good idea.

Thank you.  They really cannae take it when things don't go there way likes. 

I don't actually believe that banning the burqa puts ISIS up nor down but it certainly doesn't help the situation. The guys committing these acts are just brain washed nutters who want to cause as much misery towards westerners as possible.

1 minute ago, Cerberus said:

Putting mayonnaise on chips is the only way to eat them.
A little known fact is that Belgians invented chips as a mayonnaise delivery system.

I'm not sure about mayo with chip shop chips. Maybe it's when they've picked up too strong a flavour from the fryer it doesn't work but on a clean, fresh chip a bit of mayo is very good.  

3 minutes ago, throbber said:

I don't actually believe that banning the burqa puts ISIS up nor down but it certainly doesn't help the situation. The guys committing these acts are just brain washed nutters who want to cause as much misery towards westerners as possible.

It does establish why they have a major gripe with a random country such as belgium though.  I was expecting it to be partial EU related. 

It does establish why they have a major gripe with a random country such as belgium though.  I was expecting it to be partial EU related. 

Well they did attack Brussels. I'm pretty sure any attention they can get for themselves they will take, their motives aren't going to be anything to do with the EU but if it can cause further insecurity then they will claim to be anti EU.

18 minutes ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

Westminster Bridge, especially the north end, is always hoachin' with tourists. I can't, off the top of my head, think of anywhere else a car could get up a bit of speed in London and mow into people.

London Bridge at rush hour would be brutal. Hope I'm not giving anyone any ideas.

1.jpg

What Welshbairn has shown is actually terrifying as well and something I often think about when in public since the attacks in Nice. A lorry could wipe out 500 people in a place like that. Not that Princes street is any different when the fringe is on.

Archived