Westminster stabbing/shooting

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply
55 minutes ago, The Chlamydia Kid said:

Some utter cretins on this page thinking they're being "edgy" by laughing and joking about it. Strangely quiet after the bin lorry crash in George square. Obviously some deaths are more serious than others.

f**k up you *** c**t. 

59 minutes ago, The Chlamydia Kid said:

Some utter cretins on this page thinking they're being "edgy" by laughing and joking about it. Strangely quiet after the bin lorry crash in George square. Obviously some deaths are more serious than others.

I cracked plenty of jokes on that thread too, though most of them were deleted by the mods. I assume because they were rubbish.

Anyway, you're about to spend 6bn on refurbishing Westminster. Might be an idea to remove the fence around it, then when the next lone wolf goes native you can simply put the 6bn repair bill on the insurance.

6 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

I hope it's not the attacker that they brought back to life.

Well if it was they could ask him why he did what he did, and if he's got any mates likely to do the same kind of thing.

59 minutes ago, The Chlamydia Kid said:

A former Scottish footballer hasn't died so it's fine.

13 minutes ago, WaffenThinMint said:

Seven arrests have been made according to BBC news, three over in Birmingham.

Were there not six arrested for that before?

1 hour ago, The Chlamydia Kid said:

I'm glad you didn't see the Boston marathon thread, your head would have exploded.

9 hours ago, kilbowie2002 said:

Not to my knowledge. Ive seen that footage a couple of times now and I know it shouldn't have made me angry but it just did. You'd like to think that decent people would just try and help the injured folks there.
See you at the dragons den filming?

I was ranting about that to colleagues yesterday when the footage first appeared on the BBC. She's clearly the second person to get to someone seriously injured and rather than see if there's anything she can do to help she's got her phone out, is standing directly over the top of someone and filming them / taking photos. That's an absolute disgrace and whilst it's clearly not the focus right now, they should be seeing if there is some sort of offence that sort of individual could be charged with. Where is the humanity?

4 minutes ago, Skyline Drifter said:

I was ranting about that to colleagues yesterday when the footage first appeared on the BBC. She's clearly the second person to get to someone seriously injured and rather than see if there's anything she can do to help she's got her phone out, is standing directly over the top of someone and filming them / taking photos. That's an absolute disgrace and whilst it's clearly not the focus right now, they should be seeing if there is some sort of offence that sort of individual could be charged with. Where is the humanity?

If footage the woman took was on the internet would you view it ? Genuine question, not a jibe.

16 minutes ago, Co.Down Hibee said:

If footage the woman took was on the internet would you view it ? Genuine question, not a jibe.

I have absolutely zero desire to watch a video of a person injured, possibly fatally, with broken limbs, blood all over the place etc. Why someone would want to capture that rather than try and help is beyond me.

Some of the stuff on Twitter yesterday was "Nightcrawler" - esque.

20 minutes ago, Co.Down Hibee said:

Of course not.  Why would you want to watch another innocent human being cabbaged? 

I haven't seen anything other than what kilbowie posted but is the woman definitely taking a photo/video? She could be on the phone dialling 999 and talking to the person on the ground/the person attending them telling them she is calling an ambulance.

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

It's the age we live in.  Witness an incident like this and the reaction of most folk will be to help or try to get help; some will want to photograph or record it and you'll have a hell of a time convincing them that they're doing anything wrong.

Yes. That's digital photography for you.

In the days of conventional cameras, you would have taken your film to the shop to be developed.
There was always of a possibility that somebody at the shop would see your pictures before you collected them.
Imagine these gruesome pictures in the middle of your holiday snaps.
Some explaining to do - I would think.

35 minutes ago, Co.Down Hibee said:

That's irrelevant. I don't think I'd watch it but it's not the point. The point was she wasn't the 10th person on the scene and had nothing better to do. She was second person to someone lying seriously injured and appears to make no effort to even see if she can assist in any way the person already trying to help him. She's already got her phone out running up and stands directly over him filming away. It's disgraceful behaviour.

2 hours ago, The Chlamydia Kid said:

1 hour ago, Ross. said:

I cracked plenty of jokes on that thread too, though most of them were deleted by the mods. I assume because they were rubbish.

I see what you did there.

Archived