Westminster stabbing/shooting

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Teresa May is chairing a cobra meeting with the cabinet right now says BBC News 24.

This really isnt the time for the government to be sitting getting pished on Indian beer.

36 minutes ago, Jimmy85 said:

Your patter is literally worse than terrorism. 

14 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Teresa May is chairing a cobra meeting with the cabinet right now says BBC News 24.

This really isnt the time for the government to be sitting getting pished on Indian beer.

Is that the best you can do?

15 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

1 hour ago, Dee Man said:

There are plenty of people who know themselves well enough to know exactly how they'd react in that situation. 

Plenty of people think they might know too but react differently. I don't know how they reacted but if you life is in danger you could panic. Fight or flight.

1 minute ago, welshbairn said:

If the policewoman who ran for help wasn't armed at least with a taser she probably did the right thing, the guy got shot pretty quickly by the sounds of it.

Why would she not be armed beside an armed colleague? 

Fair play to the police killed though, speeding vehicle smashing folk all over the place, crashes car gets out, you would forget you had a gun but first instinct is to go for the c**t to save other people. 

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

There seems no centre ground in this, either people (including people on here) trying to make it into a joke or absolute over the top  nauseating faux grief/patriotism.

If it's a happy medium you're looking for......

-userserve-ak.last.fm-serve-_-43233557-D

14 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Although

IMG_1490210451.853403.jpg

Well...one of them is going to look very, very poor in a few hours. Would be surprised if C4 got it wrong though, they are normally pretty accurate.

2 minutes ago, Wasperoonie said:

Kay Burley... "people are injured, some catastrophically" I know she needs to speak on the hoof, but that's an odd wording to want to use.

I think that was the exact term used in the statement issued at the time. Catastrophic injuries is a really powerful term, and not one I'd heard before.

3 minutes ago, Sonsteam of 08 said:

Well...one of them is going to look very, very poor in a few hours. Would be surprised if C4 got it wrong though, they are normally pretty accurate.

I think that was the exact term used in the statement issued at the time. Catastrophic injuries is a really powerful term, and not one I'd heard before.

I've heard that a few times before - it would normally refer to loss of limb or something along those lines.

Just now, Mark Connolly said:

I've heard that a few times before - it would normally refer to loss of limb or something along those lines.

That was my initial thoughts.

By the way, anyone who was here at the start - remember the Sky News report with the guy with the broken leg? White guy in a blue jacket iirc. I notice they've now updated it to the picture of the guy people suspect is Brooks.

Surely they didn't lead with a picture of a victim as the suspect?

Archived