Westminster stabbing/shooting

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, 54_and_counting said:

sky claiming 2 dead now, picture of someone who looks like they jumped off the bridge is quite horrific

Not seen this pic, and don't want to, but would drowning not be the issue if ye jumped off that bridge? Unless they've smashed into the pillars holding it up?

8 minutes ago, Shotgun said:

Two people Marked Themselves Safe on my Facebook page so far. One is in his house in Croydon, the other in her house in..I'm not making this up...Swindon.

My pal in Aberdeen marked themselves safe.

I've done it as well. Too many relatives who worry too much. This'll save me having to text/phone half a dozen of them or have them phone me.

30 minutes ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

Balls to them. I've still gotta work. They can do the same.

It's balls, parliament was informed, told no specific threat, we'll step up security and keep going.  Then Kez and Ruthy left the chamber, started tweeting it should be suspended and eventually they updated parliament again. The Presiding officer took over from the deputy and said the debate would not be continued as there were too many people distracted by on going incident in WM.

Meek surrender to terror IMO and gross manipulation by Kez and Ruth. 

7 minutes ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

Kew's lovely so it is. Hope she manages to put this harrowing ordeal behind her to enjoy it.

Tell her to keep an eye out for those man eating flowers...

Archived